Ohtani May be Posted as Soon as Next Friday

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Let's be honest - Ohtani hates NY and Boston. He just doesn't want to say it. So he went with "small market Teams, west coast" but included Chicago on his list.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I was moving to a new country, unfamiliar with their customs and language, I sure as shit would not want to play on those two teams either

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Let's be honest - Ohtani hates NY and Boston. He just doesn't want to say it. So he went with "small market Teams, west coast" but included Chicago on his list.
ohtani didnt say shit

Cashman did and created a narrative cause hes butthurt

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Well I didn't say that he said it publicly. But I do remember seeing the "small market" rumor before Cashman said that. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok

Its not like his Japanese team is in tokyo

I heard a reporter called it a city like portland and ohtani voluntarily lived in a team dorm similar to a college freshman

catman

Reaction score
Ohtani to the Angels -- per MLB Network.
This makes the Angels a lot better.  He slots in as their #3 starter right away, and offers another left-handed bat for the team.  He does not have to be "the man" there, as Trout is still pretty good.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I think he may be way overhyped. Sure, he looks like a great pitcher, but a batter too? I think the most homeruns he hit in a season is 22. Not bad, but not Babe Ruth like either and there's no idea how that will convert to MLB. We shall see once the season starts.

I think he's going to end up solely as a starting pitcher in the end of it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%