2010 NFL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brady Quinn is like the 60th worst QB in the NFL, Mark Sanchez is dipping in the 30s.

The team with the highest ranked rushing attack and defense was 9-7? Tells you something about the passing game.

VC15

Reaction score
Someone tell Marvin Lewis, Carson Palmer and Shayne Graham that the following businesses are hiring:

Walmart
Burger King
Chuck E Cheese
Cincinnati Diner

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think you're right. Eli should hook Carson up with a job at Wal-Mart

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My dude mike vick out there ballin. I see you vick.

VC15

Reaction score
I think you're right. Eli should hook Carson up with a job at Wal-Mart
Sorry, Eli is a proven winner and a top 10 QB in the NFL. Please try again.

EDIT: That post was almost as dumb as the one where Teix and A-Rod are the 5th best 3-4 combo in MLB.

EDIT 2: McScrub and fat ass Andy continue to choke in January and I'm loving every minute of it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

EDIT: That post was almost as dumb as all of my posts

EDIT 2: McScrub and fat ass Andy continue to choke in January and I'm loving every minute of it.
fixed

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

EDIT: That post was almost as dumb as the one where Teix and A-Rod are the 5th best 3-4 combo in MLB.

Eli's team is so much better than the Bengals though...you can't say anything you homer <_<

VC15

Reaction score
Eli's team is so much better than the Bengals though...you can't say anything you homer <_<
LOL Eli had a career year statwise in the Giants second worst overall season while being the Giants QB. We might as well have went 3-13 this year and Eli made "young and unproven WR's" into promising prospects for the future. Eli earned his money this season, and put Smith (1st alternate NFC Pro Bowl WR alternative), Nicks (speed and ability to get plenty of YAC) on the map. Carson had a far better team behind him, especially a stout defense, a rejuvenated Cedric Benson and good special teams to set them up with good field position. Don't hate on Eli because he could eventually be as good as his brother, just appreciate. BTW our offense this year was at it's best when we went no huddle and guess who called the plays then. None other than Eli Manning.

EDIT: The only two teams with worse overall defensive units are picking #1 and #2 in the upcoming draft. Eli and the WR's were the only positives for the Giants this season.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL Eli had a career year statwise in the Giants second worst overall season while being the Giants QB. We might as well have went 3-13 this year and Eli made "young and unproven WR's" into promising prospects for the future. Eli earned his money this season, and put Smith (1st alternate NFC Pro Bowl WR alternative), Nicks (speed and ability to get plenty of YAC) on the map. Carson had a far better team behind him, especially a stout defense, a rejuvenated Cedric Benson and good special teams to set them up with good field position. Don't hate on Eli because he could eventually be as good as his brother, just appreciate. BTW our offense this year was at it's best when we went no huddle and guess who called the plays then. None other than Eli Manning.

EDIT: The only two teams with worse overall defensive units are picking #1 and #2 in the upcoming draft. Eli and the WR's were the only positives for the Giants this season.
You've got a bad case of delusional homer syndrome

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol really, Eli could be as good as Peyton? Peyton is arguably the greatest QB of all time and Eli will never come close to that.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Another win when no one gave us a chance. I really want Ravens to win tomorrow, I'd easily rather play San Diego than Indy.

VC15

Reaction score
Eli would have better stats if he played most of his games in a dome instead of the windiest stadium in the NFL.

And no, I am not saying that Eli would do better than Peyton is doing if he played in a dome.

EDIT: Peyton has been in a pass-first offense nearly his entire career, this was Eli's first year where we were a better passing team than a running team and we still put plenty of points on the board.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Another win when no one gave us a chance. I really want Ravens to win tomorrow, I'd easily rather play San Diego than Indy.
No one gave you a chance? What sports stations are you watching?

yezzir

Reaction score
No one gave you a chance? What sports stations are you watching?
Almost everyone said the week 17 game was a fluke and that the Bengals weren't really trying. And everyone I knew said the same thing. Never mentioned anything about radio or whatever.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Almost everyone said the week 17 game was a fluke and that the Bengals weren't really trying. And everyone I knew said the same thing. Never mentioned anything about radio or whatever.
lol what are you talking about, every one was asking what road teams would win, and everyone answers "Jets and Packers".

yezzir

Reaction score
The times I watched NFL Network and NFL Blitz or w/e it's called on ESPN, they said the Bengals would win. That was like in the beginning of the week, and I never really checked back since then because I don't give a <Censored> what sports "analysts" think anyways. I do wanna see what Deion Sanders says though.. haha he was one of those guys.

Plus, this game won me a few bets too. lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
SMH... I don't know what to say, our offense use to be one of the best and now we can't pass the ball to save our lives and we put the defense on the field way too much. Congrats to the Jets getting past round 1 but I can't wait to see them get demolished in round 2 that way I don't have to hear Rex's big mouth. I really thought Cincinnati was better than this, guess not. Oh well it was a year with positives which, hopefully is something we can build on in the future.

yezzir

Reaction score
Lol, what'd Rex say? I didn't get to watch any post game because I watched the second half at BWW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%