titans 2010 NFL Mock Draft v5.0

Mooche

Reaction score
We really need to get into a discussion about Kyle Orton and Tom Brady, and the difference in their skill sets? Get real.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I was just making a point. You always take the better player. Look, their stats this year weren't that off:
Kyle Orton - 3800 yards, 21 TD's 12 INT's
Tom Brady - 4300 yards, 28 TD's 13 INT's

Sure Tom's are better, but no that much better.

Mooche

Reaction score
Tom Brady is twice the QB that Kyle Orton will ever be. I hate his guts. But please, don't make me get up stats from past years. I don't get how this again, is relevant to what we were discussing. But alright.

TTN2810

Reaction score
The system thing is what I was saying. But, everyone has different opinions, so I guess we just have to wait and see who will be better.

Mooche

Reaction score
Of course. I understand that. But you are reading way to much into Bucky Brooks if you believe Suh could drop to 8 my friend.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
McCoy is the better player, AND he fits Detroit's system better.

Done.
Deal.
What do you base that on?

Suh had a better combine -- better stats -- and played on a much worse team.

And what the <Censored> is Detroit's system? How does a guy like Suh not fit in it?

Suh led Nebraska in tackles for like two seasons.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I was just making a point. You always take the better player. Look, their stats this year weren't that off:
Kyle Orton - 3800 yards, 21 TD's 12 INT's
Tom Brady - 4300 yards, 28 TD's 13 INT's

Sure Tom's are better, but no that much better.
Are you really comparing Orton to Brady?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Yeah I read that too. And about Suh and McCoy, I agree with what Yanks said. Suh only had a good year and one great game. McCoy player great all year. And Blake, saying McCoy is the same as Dorsey is a moot point. Everyone said Chris Johnson was another Reggie Bust (same height, weight, speed, elusiveness), but hey, he's now the best in the league. If a player plays the same as one, it doesn't mean they will turn out the same. And guys, I actually watched tape on both, and McCoy makes more plays, and against better teams. And yeah Suh's knees do scare me a little bit.
Are you <Censored>ing kidding me? They play in the same <Censored>ing conference against most of the same teams.

McCoy played on a much, much better team than Suh did and Suh still had better numbers and a better combine.

Suh is a much more versatile player than McCoy is.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you guys arguing about something so stupid? Who cares if the lions get suh or mccoy they will both be good for detroit now lets move on and be quiet.

Mooche

Reaction score
Are you guys arguing about something so stupid? Who cares if the lions get suh or mccoy they will both be good for detroit now lets move on and be quiet.
Lmao. Some people like to discuss the NFL Draft. I'm sorry.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
There's my point. He raw, and he still peformed better than Suh. You honestly can't tell me eveyone would be THIS high on Suh without the Big 12 Championship. See, McCoy didn't need a break out game. He did his work consitently. Like I said, on tape McCoy is just more disruptive, and he still has lots of room to grow.
They were high on that <Censored> pre-season -- And you can't tell me he out performed Suh -- because that just didn't happen, ever.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
People who know that McCoy will be a bust care.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lmao. Some people like to discuss the NFL Draft. I'm sorry.
Yeah I know that but still not something to argue about for 2 pages. Ill state my point and then just thats it. No need for people to add on and add on. Im into the draft alot but no need to argue for 2 pages lol.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yeah I know that but still not something to argue about for 2 pages. Ill state my point and then just thats it. No need for people to add on and add on. Im into the draft alot but no need to argue for 2 pages lol.
Apparently not as much man, haha. I kind of understand what you are saying, but comparing two solid prospects like this usually gets into huge arguments like this. :p

TTN2810

Reaction score
Haha yeah things do get pretty heated. I always try no to, but it always happenes when Blakes around. :p Just kiddning :)

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im gonna state my point right now I heard way more about suh during the season than I did Mccoy. And Mccoy is on a high profile team and suh aint really. So Suh must have been domninating because I didnt hear about mccoy till later in the season but I heard about suh also season. So Imo Lions should draft Suh if they go defense. But I think they should go Okung because the Lions need a oline to protect stafford because if we get an oline for stafford he will be a beast.

Mooche

Reaction score
Im gonna state my point right now I heard way more about suh during the season than I did Mccoy. And Mccoy is on a high profile team and suh aint really. So Suh must have been domninating because I didnt hear about mccoy till later in the season but I heard about suh also season. So Imo Lions should draft Suh if they go defense. But I think they should go Okung because the Lions need a oline to protect stafford because if we get an oline for stafford he will be a beast.
See, the idea about the LT makes perfect sense. One problem. Their is no real legit No.2 overall worthy LT. Okung is deeply overrated, but that tends to happen when it is a very weak tackle class based on hype.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Suh was a big fish in a little pond. McCoy was a big fish in a big pond. Of course you hear more about Suh. With Oklahoma all you hear about is Bradford, Broyles, Williams, etc, and then you hear about McCoy.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We need an O-Line, but taking Okung that early and paying him that much wouldn't be a good idea. He is the best OL in an average OL pool.

Only way I'd take him is if we trade down, if not Suh has to be our guy. Mayhew will take way to much ridicule if he doesn't.

TTN2810

Reaction score
See, the idea about the LT makes perfect sense. One problem. Their is no real legit No.2 overall worthy LT. Okung is deeply overrated, but that tends to happen when it is a very weak tackle class based on hype.
It's not a weak class, it's deep, just no sure deals. There are about 5-7 1st round worthy guys, but no top 5-10 really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%