.titans Mock Draft Version 2.1

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Where do you get that layout? It's about time I do mine.

Also, I know for a fact that the Saints will select a pass rushing DE or OLB with #32, so Price won't be the selection.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
nope we will make some dumb <Censored>ing decision and get another <Censored> DE, and then Tebow, which Im excited for.

we need a good qb to build around.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Where do you get that layout? It's about time I do mine.

Also, I know for a fact that the Saints will select a pass rushing DE or OLB with #32, so Price won't be the selection.
No-one Round One worthy is available there. And Ellis is pretty disappointing, so don't be surprised if this happens man.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No-one Round One worthy is available there. And Ellis is pretty disappointing, so don't be surprised if this happens man.
Jerry Hughes from Texas Christian is somebody the Saints like ALOT, if the draft fell like you have it they'd really think about taking him at #32. They want a guy who can play DE and OLB, and he's near the top. But I will ask around to see what would happen if the draft fell like that.

As for Ellis being disappointing, that's not accurate. They're not very happy about his injuries but when he's been on the field they think he's been excellent. He hasn't brought great pressure up the middle, but he's brought a big push even while being double teamed. According to the Saints official stats Ellis accounted for 1 less tackle and 5 less QB hurries in 178 less snaps.

PS- After looking at it a bit more I definetly don't see Dunlap being the first player taken between all the DE's.

Mooche

Reaction score
Ellis hasn't been underachieving man... He just hasn't played all the time. They need an OLB type, I know clearly it doesn't work in your mock, but a guy like Weatherspoon and mentioned above, Jerry Hughes is a real good fit.

TTN2810

Reaction score
You know what, you 2 are right about the Saints. PS I wasn't meaning Ellis was underachieving, but there is the injuries, and let's just say he's no Haynesworth. I'm just making some more changes now, so I'll update that. Thanks dudes.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I talked to the man and this is what he said:

First, you don't have Dan Williams (NT from Tennessee) on your mock. Williams will probably be a top 20 pick, quite possibly top 15. If he was still there, he'd be the pick over Price. But I don't see it going like that. Secondly, the Saints won't be taking a DT in the first unless someone shoots up the board unexpectingly or if Williams is there, which more than likely won't happen.

Lastly, if the draft did fall in that way Ricky Sapp is someone the Saints really like.

PS- Lookin forward to it :]

Did you make that layout on your own?

TTN2810

Reaction score
Who's the man?

And I made it, but I copied the look from a site. I saw it and loved it lol.

And yeah, some of my picks yesterday were :S frightening lol. This little update is definitely better.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who's the man?

And I made it, but I copied the look from a site. I saw it and loved it lol.

And yeah, some of my picks yesterday were :S frightening lol. This little update is definitely better.
I made a friend with somebody on a Saints forum is is the brother in law to one of the Saints coaches. Honestly, I didn't buy him at first but he's proved since last offseason that he's legit. He called everything last season, it was unbelievable.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I know Dan Williams is good, but where can he go? The only teams who really need DT's are in the top 10. I know the Titans need one, but I doubt they would take Williams over Pierre Paul after losing Vanden Bosch. Plus they have Jason Jones who was very good when he was in there. I guess the Falcons too, but again, I've heard they really like Graham.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%