.titans 2010 NFL Mock Draft 1.0

VC15

Reaction score
Your DT (Robbins I think?) is a free agent and everyone else played poorly. Trust me, McClain won't be there.
I really doubt that we'll give up on Bernard and Canty so soon after Reese shelled out that cash last off-season...

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Why does my topix get no attention?

Bombz

Reaction score
Gerald McCoy to KC doesn't make sense... They drafted Tyson Jackson last year and the year before they drafted Glenn Dorsey and both of them play end and McCoy would need to play end in a 3-4

TTN2810

Reaction score
It makes more sense then anything else. Both players were dissapointing as the pick they were taking. At this point it doesn't matter what they did, it's what they need to do. They need a real dominant force on the DLINE, and that is what they will get with McCoy. I'm hearing they are possibly wanting to trade Dorsey.

Just an FYI guys, I'm releasing version 2.0 tonight.

Bombz

Reaction score
It makes more sense then anything else. Both players were dissapointing as the pick they were taking. At this point it doesn't matter what they did, it's what they need to do. They need a real dominant force on the DLINE, and that is what they will get with McCoy. I'm hearing they are possibly wanting to trade Dorsey.

Just an FYI guys, I'm releasing version 2.0 tonight.
Thats true but Glenn had a decent season for a Switching 3-4 DE but if KC can get Dan Williams in the 2nd to play NT for them expect them to be a good run defense. and cant wait for the 2.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%