Oregon may reinstate Blount

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oregon running back LeGarrette Blount, suspended for the season after his postgame tirade at Boise State on Sept. 3, could be reinstated after all. Ducks coach Chip Kelly will discuss Blount's status after today's practice, and a release Thursday night from the school said Kelly's plan "could include Blount's potential reinstatement prior to the conclusion of the 2009 season.'' Blount has practiced regularly with the team for the past three weeks, mostly on the scout team. He has attended all the games. On Thursday, a letter of apology signed by Blount appeared in the campus newspaper.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not like the need him. That fresh they have has been hella impressive. He tore up that Cal run defense too.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I really hope they don't, but who am I kidding, they probably will.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would like to see him re-instated, I believe its very likley they will. We'll see.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They probably are only considering this because they have a realistic chance at winning the pac 10 now.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I doubt he starts if he comes back. He'll be their #2 back I'm guessing.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
I think it was dumb on the part of Chip Kelly to give him such a long suspension and now he looks like a dumbass in my opinion for now maybe reinstating him. He shouldn't have given Blount that long of a suspension in the first place, half the season would have been enough in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%