Week 1 Reaction

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
What caught your eye in week 1?

TNF:

The Eagles defense is still nasty. Yeah, the Falcons struggle in the RZ but Phily's defense had more to do with that than people think. Also, it really sucks that Atlanta lost two studs on defense in that game. Here's to hoping Neal and Jones return in 2019 better than ever.

Sunday:

My Vikings looked mostly good. The defense was pretty much great aside from 1 drive. Cousins appeared as advertised. I'm hoping he receives better pass pro in the coming weeks and that we can get the ground game going.

Mahomes impressive.

Buffalolololol

Is Joe Flacco in line for a great year? 

lolSaints. What the fuck was that. And poor Marcus Williams. He was involved with the Bucs first 3 touchdowns, including a collision with Beardpatrick. Is he mentally broken to start that season after the Minneapolis Miracle?

Lots of good defense on Sunday. This is what I love about the NFL--track meets are rare.

What the fuck, Chicago. What the fuck.

MNF:

Darnold looked good but Detroit looked out of sync, disinterested, and lazy. Not a good look for Patricia out of the gate.

When I went to bed Monday night, I thought the Raiders looked ready to fight it out to the end. When I woke up Tuesday morning, I laughed at myself for having faith in a team that lacks talent and youth, and thanked myself for deciding to go to the bed. 

Anybody else?

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Well, Flowers is a bum.. on the Giants. Still leaving the right side open now opposed to the left. Could have won that game on should haves such as Eli not overthrowing Odell twice, SHepard catching the fucking ball on a crucial down, ENgram also catching balls on crucial downs.

Overall, happy with the defense, they got better as the game progressed, but Fournette was also not playing the 2nd half from what I remembered, although Yeldon still looks good out there. 

I like what I see from Barkley, but we still need to see that o-line develop. I feel like it's not happening with Flowers out there.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Theres no way Flowers makes it past week 8 if he keeps playing like that.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Theres no way Flowers makes it past week 8 if he keeps playing like that.
Post your pick em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%