WWE Summerslam Weekend 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Joe Peisich and the Barnburner’s Fired Up podcast (via Ringside News), Brock Lesnar is currently scheduled to have a meeting with top WWE officials just hours before Sunday’s WWE Summerslam PPV…

“Apparently on Sunday around 4 o’clock, Brock Lesnar will have a closed-door meeting with the head honchos, maybe Stephanie, Triple H, Vince, or whatever. I don’t know what that meeting’s about. But, if he retains the title you can expect Brock Lesnar will be working for both WWE and UFC.”

My Take: The result of Summerslam's main event is really more up in the air than fans think. WWE can realistically have Brock retain the title in the hopes that he will become a UFC Heavyweight Champion and UFC Hall of Fame with the Universal Championship on his shoulder. Let's see what happens in Brooklyn.
Oh pick ems should be interesting lol. So let's say he does retains and Strowman doesn't cash in that night. I'm sure he will that monday.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Just imagine if they have Lesnar retain only for reigns to get another shot at him hahahahaha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lesnar is gonna retain and strowman will cash in when lesnar comes back after his loss against DC

god this is going to suck.

pickems will be up TONIGHT

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea i read that earlier. Meltzer heat lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

With his 281st day as WWE Champion AJ Styles has surpassed JBL as longest reigning champion in Smackdown history.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fightful.com says JJ Angle has been shadowing producers backstsge while he has been off of TV from his neck surgery.

WWE might be looking into giving him a position as a producer in case he cannot return to the ring. It was reported last week that JJs neck injury situation after his surgery is worse than expected and that there are no plans set for him to return.

Jjl

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
Fightful.com says JJ Angle has been shadowing producers backstsge while he has been off of TV from his neck surgery.

WWE might be looking into giving him a position as a producer in case he cannot return to the ring. It was reported last week that JJs neck injury situation after his surgery is worse than expected and that there are no plans set for him to return.

Jjl

Another career cut short from neck injuries

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Matt Riddle is here and I'm a like 5 rows behind Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i gotta stay off social media. im gonna watch nxt tomorrow

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Matt Riddle is here and I'm a like 5 rows behind Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne
lucky ass motherfucka

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i gotta stay off social media. im gonna watch nxt tomorrow

Pops let me know when you watch the main event because there is a spot where Gargano kicked a broken crutch into the stands and hit a guy in the eye,i was basically behind him

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im watching nxt now. that ricochet/cole match was insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%