August 26th is the day of the "Super Fight"

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
God damn

That's about what I expected. A close fight, but Conor wouldn't be able to pull it off. He did great though.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Fuck it.

Conor by TKO, round 2.

Can't wait to look stupid.
Yup, stupid. I am stupid.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I was impressed, did not expect Connor to go more than 5 rounds. Lotta respect. 

Also that brunette. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man listen, Connor was going behind like he was going for a take down

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i loved this. conor had it until he gassed. a little rounds after than i thought but i knew he would.

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i loved this. conor had it until he gassed. a little rounds after than i thought but i knew he would.
So fucked that he gassed, he had it

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was gassed because he had to give it all early. His only chance was an early knockout.

Paulius

Reaction score
elcheato said:
He was gassed because he had to give it all early. His only chance was an early knockout.
I agree father cheeto

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
So fucked that he gassed, he had it
dude has no stamina, even in mma. im surprised he went that long. i tried to tell you. ive been watching combat sports more than half my life. i know this shit

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
I've seen people try to say the fight was called too early. How? Conor was wobbling around near the end, he looked drunk. It looked like round 20 for him while Floyd was still energetic. He couldn't even get his hands up and had to rely on the rope. He admitted he was fatigued, why is that an excuse? Being conditioned is an important part of being and athlete and if he can't keep up a whole fight then why does he deserve to win? He was way more than just fatigued though, he got rocked a bit too much and got woozy. If it wasn't called he would've been on the floor very soon after.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
dude has no stamina, even in mma. im surprised he went that long. i tried to tell you. ive been watching combat sports more than half my life. i know this shit

Didn't you say there was no chance Floyd was going to stop Conor, tho?

Maybe you didn't, but I thought you said the only two possible outcomes were a Conor KO or a Floyd decision.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Delirium said:
I've seen people try to say the fight was called too early. How? Conor was wobbling around near the end, he looked drunk. It looked like round 20 for him while Floyd was still energetic. He couldn't even get his hands up and had to rely on the rope. He admitted he was fatigued, why is that an excuse? Being conditioned is an important part of being and athlete and if he can't keep up a whole fight then why does he deserve to win? He was way more than just fatigued though, he got rocked a bit too much and got woozy. If it wasn't called he would've been on the floor very soon after.
I think Conor would've rather been knocked out

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In the long run he's gotta be happy that there aren't pictures of him on laying on the ground with Floyd standing on top of him

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
In the long run he's gotta be happy that there aren't pictures of him on laying on the ground with Floyd standing on top of him
like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%