Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://farmersfield.com/

they want it done by Super Bowl L (50) in 2016

here's an article
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0201-la-nfl-20110201,0,4024907.story

basically, the owners and league have to vote, and a team or two have to commit, but this is a huge step towards getting a team in L.A. huge step

Chargers, Rams, Vikings, Jags all in the mix.
Raiders, Bills are dark horses
i think the Chargers are almost a lock which blows ass. hopefully we get 2. thats the goal

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Farmers Field? lmfao, that's embarrassing. There aren't any farms in LA

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Actually, Jags aren't in the mix. If anybody did their research then they would see the Jags fanbase is growing and if they studied their history, they would know that no team has ever relocated due to ticket sales.

If any "reporter" reports that the Jags are in the mix, then its just a case of lazy journalism because even Jaguars Owner Wayne Weaver said he will not be selling the Jags anytime soon, and when he does, it'll be to somebody that's as dedicated to keeping the Jaguars in Jacksonville as he is. He said he thinks Jacksonville can be "Green Bay Like" in 20 or so years.

sarge

Livin' Young, Wild and Free
Reaction score
Farmers field is still awful, almost as bad as Heinz Field
Unlike you, and the rest of the NFL, I am a steelers fan and since when is being sponsored by a company that you think of when you think of pittsburgh a bad thing? Unlike most of the cities out there, we actually have a sponsor that goes with our city

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think Farmer's Field is bad. :mellow:

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Unlike you, and the rest of the NFL, I am a steelers fan and since when is being sponsored by a company that you think of when you think of pittsburgh a bad thing? Unlike most of the cities out there, we actually have a sponsor that goes with our city
I don't think of Heinz when I think of Pittsburgh, didn't even know ketchup was invented there, had to look it up.

But regardless, I'm talking about the name in general, not the meaning behind it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
When I think of Pittsburgh, I think of Big Ben and bathrooms.

Just like when I think of Minnesota, I think of the Loveboat Featuring Mike Tice.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score

Just like when I think of Minnesota, I think of the Loveboat Featuring Mike Tice.
but big ben was in ATL at a club when that happened...
lol

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score

Just like when I think of Minnesota, I think of the Loveboat Featuring Mike TiceFRED SMOOT.
FIXED

I have all faith in that the Vikings will not move. Ziggy actually wants a new stadium but the state is not very supportive. I think they get a new stadium very soon.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FIXED

I have all faith in that the Vikings will not move. Ziggy actually wants a new stadium but the state is not very supportive. I think they get a new stadium very soon.
Personally I think the vikings are the ones that will move. They havent done shit for the vikings. The state wont help at all at maintaining the metrodome and they've helped every other team in minnesota but the vikings. So I think the vikings have the best chance to move. If so who would move into the nfc north :eek:

Rice18

Reaction score
Personally I think the vikings are the ones that will move. They havent done shit for the vikings. The state wont help at all at maintaining the metrodome and they've helped every other team in minnesota but the vikings. So I think the vikings have the best chance to move. If so who would move into the nfc north :eek:
Hmm. Broncos ? LOL. I think I would root for the Broncos if the Vikings moved. Closest to ND.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol. Or you could become a lions fan :D

Rice18

Reaction score
True only NFC North team I don't hate lol. I love megatron but, I have high hopes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%