Huge plans ahead for AJ?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Despite losing to Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules WWE reportedly still has HUGE plans for AJ Styles.

-WrestlingObserverNewsletter

Senators26

Reaction score
My buddy has a good theory. Gallows and Anderson will attack Styles at some point and Finn Balor will come to his aid setting up a feud between Anderson/Gallows and Styles/Balor. It will come to a tag match at some point where Balor will turn on Styles. Balor and Styles will then have a match at SummerSlam

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:
My buddy has a good theory. Gallows and Anderson will attack Styles at some point and Finn Balor will come to his aid setting up a feud between Anderson/Gallows and Styles/Balor. It will come to a tag match at some point where Balor will turn on Styles. Balor and Styles will then have a match at SummerSlam

I like this angle a lot. I like how they are talking about the move from Japan and using it for leverage, instead of acting as if it didn't happen. I was thinking last night.... imagine the career, had AJ came to WWE 10 years ago. I could imagine him as that lengthy IC champ who finally gets put over at Mania. I'd like to see him hold the WWE strap at least once before he retires. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think he'll have two wwe title runs before he retires. they seem to be super high on him and they know they need to capitalize on his popularity.

i like that idea with finn too.

i dont think this would be the same aj had he stuck around in wwe. he wouldnt have developed the same.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i dont think this would be the same aj had he stuck around in wwe. he wouldnt have developed the same.

True. AJ probably would've been buried and terribly booked by the PG Era crew.

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
I could definitely see that huge Balor, Club, AJ feud happening. It'll just bring in tons of money and draw.

Jaxon

Jaxon gonna jax
Reaction score
How is aj buried when he debuted in wwe and already got in a rivalry with Owens then y2j then roman reigns. I know aj has a great career but all that doesn't matter when you go to the wwe you have to start from scratch. I like him but I don't get it when people say an is getting buried.

Also. Aj is great in the ring but god damn it what happened to his mic skills.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
When did he feud with Owens?

He's 0-2 in feuds and knowing Cena's track record, about to go 0-3. He has to go over at some point

Senators26

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
When did he feud with Owens?

He's 0-2 in feuds and knowing Cena's track record, about to go 0-3. He has to go over at some point
I think they went at each other the fcouple weeks on Raw/SD after the Royal Rumble. Wouldn't really call it a feud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%