Forum Merge With ADFS

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
sigh

Code:
[img] [/img]
I know the IMG code but if it's an image on my phone that I took, I have to create a URL. With tapatalk, there is an option to take from the camera roll.
What are you guys smoking

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Get the imgur app and upload it there, it'll create a link already formatted for forums.

Don't know why you're in such a need to upload your own photos anyway. I'd understand it if that was coming from FPS, who has to upload all those pictures of flight attendants he almost banged.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
He probably wants to upload pictures of big asses to post in the Hot Chicks thread. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
buzzy said:
Get the imgur app and upload it there, it'll create a link already formatted for forums.

Don't know why you're in such a need to upload your own photos anyway. I'd understand it if that was coming from FPS, who has to upload all those pictures of flight attendants he almost banged.

Why would I even bother doing that? lmao tapatalk stores 3 of the forums I post on and has a one-click button to post the picture. 

I'm not in a need to upload anything, just don't get what all oft he hate towards Tapatalk is. It's a pretty useful app. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You were the one complaining about the mobile skin. I couldnt give two shits what method you use

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
buzzy said:
You were the one complaining about the mobile skin. I couldnt give two shits what method you use

Was I? I was just making counter points to bosox and him talking about the mobile skin. 

It seems like people hate tapatalk, and they probably never even used it, so it's more of an informative post. 

But I'm not going to convince people to use Tapatalk. I just want the guys up there to make that option available for those who do want it, like myself and the guys that came over. 

Which they did, so it's all good bby.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Like I've said before, both have their pros and cons. The big pro with Tapatalk is adding images in your post, and having push notifications. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Like I've said before, both have their pros and cons. The big pro with Tapatalk is adding images in your post, and having push notifications. 

Yep, those are the reasons why I prefer tapatalk. Anyway, off topic. It's not like I'm a Tapatalk developer.

It has had some really shitty updates.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Whatever option you like, use it.  At least there are those options. ;)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I think he's right. In an ideal world you could just paste an image directly into the text box

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all ipb needs to do is an uploader to the mobile skin.

i just use the desktop skin, upload, copy code, change skin back to mobile.

takes maybe an extra 30 seconds.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yep, just have an option in the mobile post editor that allows you to attach an image. A paperclip. Simple addition. If they didn't add it in ipb4 they made a huge mistake. 

Donkey

Members
Reaction score
Can someone make a UMass Lowell college thing so I can rep them on the side 8)

That'd be sick if you could take college requests from people

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Donkey said:
Can someone make a UMass Lowell college thing so I can rep them on the side 8)

That'd be sick if you could take college requests from people
I second this! Hofstra University for me

Nonsense

Reaction score
Well, if we're requesting Colleges, could we get some Arizona Wildcats action there too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%