Gabbert vs Ryan

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
BTW, you still haven't showed me why you think Ponder > Gabbert.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
LMFAO.

No.

Not really.

Alot of people compare Gabbert to Matt Ryan. This is another comparison.
I don't think he will be as good as Ryan. Though I'm not going to argue. Anything I will say you will still have Gabbert's penis in your mouth.

Rice18

Reaction score
BTW, you still haven't showed me why you think Ponder > Gabbert.
I'm not even talking about Ponder here.

You are just a homer and you deny it. Which I think makes everyone giggle.

At least I can accept I am a homer..

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I don't think he will be as good as Ryan. Though I'm not going to argue. Anything I will say you will still have Gabbert's penis in your mouth.
I don't have Gabberts penis in my mouth. You're balls deep with Ponder. I could of fucking started a thread about Cam Newton and you'd be dissing him, just like you diss Gabbert or Locker, or whoever because people feel they're better than Ponder.

Face IT.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm not even talking about Ponder here.

You are just a homer and you deny it. Which I think makes everyone giggle.

At least I can accept I am a homer..
You're far from a homer, you're a bandwagon fan.

"I HATE THE VIKINGS, PONDER SUCKS, GO PATS"

Im not a homer at all. I like Gabbert as a QB, big fucking deal. Doesn't mean Im the same way with the whole fucking Jacksonville Jaguars team.

You don't see me posting threads like "Mario Williams vs Derrick Harvey" or "Rashean Mathis vs Antoine Winfield"

Rice18

Reaction score
I don't have Gabberts penis in my mouth. You're balls deep with Ponder. I could of fucking started a thread about Cam Newton and you'd be dissing him, just like you diss Gabbert or Locker, or whoever because people feel they're better than Ponder.

Face IT.
I think that Newton will be more successful then Locker or Gabbert.

Rice18

Reaction score
You're far from a homer, you're a bandwagon fan.

"I HATE THE VIKINGS, PONDER SUCKS, GO PATS"

Im not a homer at all. I like Gabbert as a QB, big fucking deal. Doesn't mean Im the same way with the whole fucking Jacksonville Jaguars team.

You don't see me posting threads like "Mario Williams vs Derrick Harvey" or "Rashean Mathis vs Antoine Winfield"
You also blow shit out of proportion. I already said I was kidding and I was just mad. You guys take shit to the next level ffs. Really if your only argument with me is "I HATE THE VIKINGS, PONDER SUCKS, GO PATS" you automatically loose. That goes to you too Mooche.

Rice18

Reaction score
and you're obviously fucking retarded.
You obviously will have to wait 5 years till now to know. I could be calling you "retarded" 5 years from now. You could be calling me "retarded" 5 years from now. No one really knows how that will do in the NFL till they put on the pads on Sundays.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You also blow shit out of proportion. I already said I was kidding and I was just mad. You guys take shit to the next level ffs. Really if your only argument with me is "I HATE THE VIKINGS, PONDER SUCKS, GO PATS" you automatically loose. That goes to you too Mooche.
I don't lose shit.

No REAL fan would do that. You obviously wasn't kidding.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You obviously will have to wait 5 years till now to know. I could be calling you "retarded" 5 years from now. You could be calling me "retarded" 5 years from now. No one really knows how that will do in the NFL till they put on the pads on Sundays.
5 years? Nope.

Grading scale of a rookie is 3 years.

If you're telling me im basically stupid for saying that you're retarded. Then you can't say "Ponder will be top 5"

Rice18

Reaction score
I don't lose shit.

No REAL fan would do that. You obviously wasn't kidding.
Nice grammar.

I even said right after it that it was a "heat of the moment". I have opened up to the pick. I think that there was talent still there that I would have like more then Ponder, but I think he will be a good QB in the NFL.

Rice18

Reaction score
5 years? Nope.

Grading scale of a rookie is 3 years.

If you're telling me im basically stupid for saying that you're retarded. Then you can't say "Ponder will be top 5"
IDK if you see when I say he will be top 5 but it is when only you talk to me. I know how pissed you get when I do it. I just sit here and laugh while you get all worked up over something I say on a forum.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nice grammar.

I even said right after it that it was a "heat of the moment". I have opened up to the pick. I think that there was talent still there that I would have like more then Ponder, but I think he will be a good QB in the NFL.
Coming from the same kid who said

you automatically loose. That goes to you too Mooche.
Its Lose, not Loose.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Like last year, I was pissed that the Pats passed on Kyle Wilson for Devin McCourty, but I never said "Screw NE, go Saints!"

Turns out to be a great move by NE, however

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
IDK if you see when I say he will be top 5 but it is when only you talk to me. I know how pissed you get when I do it. I just sit here and laugh while you get all worked up over something I say on a forum.
LOLWUT? I dont get worked up at all.

Says the guy who reports every word i say. and gets mad when SG talks about your aunt on a forum.

Rice18

Reaction score
Like last year, I was pissed that the Pats passed on Kyle Wilson for Devin McCourty, but I never said "Screw NE, go Saints!"

Turns out to be a great move by NE, however
Thanks for your 2 cents.

Rice18

Reaction score
LOLWUT? I dont get worked up at all.

Says the guy who reports every word i say. and gets mad when SG talks about your aunt on a forum.
I will just sit back and watch you get worked up. Don't matter if you think your getting worked up. I know you are and it is hella funny to watch it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I will just sit back and watch you get worked up. Don't matter if you think your getting worked up. I know you are and it is hella funny to watch it.
Oh yeah, you soooo called it.

How does one get worked up, when they're already laughing at your stupid ass?

Rice18

Reaction score
Oh yeah, you soooo called it.

How does one get worked up, when they're already laughing at your stupid ass?
Like I said I will just sit back and lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%