Tony Romo vs. Matt Schaub

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
WHAT DOES SMFH MEAN???

And yea he is. MJD is faster but CJ is the better all around player. MJD is 2nd tho. I dont think AP is as good as everyone thinks and why do all running backs have initials as nicknames??
SMFH means Shaking, MY, FUCKING, HEAD.

Also, the Bold shows you have no clue what you're talking about.. CJ is just the speed back.. MJD is the all around back.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
yeah i was going to say... not a chance is MoJo faster than CJ28 lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im taking Tony Romo on this one, he is a better regular season QB and he has won a playoff game which Shaub hasnt. Romo is the more athletic QB and his QB rating has been higher over his career.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Schaub is good QB but it comes down to winning, especially in the playoffs. Romo has a win in the playoffs, Schaub doesn't. It's not that Schaub hasn't had the team(s) to get playoff win(s). He's won in the regular season, both have, and Schaub puts up bigger numbers, but until he wins in the postseason, it's Romo.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The whole "Romo has more playoff wins than Schaub does" argument is kinda dumb

Romo also has more playoff losses than Matt does, and there's more losses than wins

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Honestly, this is a real tough decision for me because I think both QB's are equally good.

However, I like Tony Romo. I know a lot of people are always getting on him but being the Cowboys QB, I don't expect anything less. He's pretty smart and is accurate. I think Matt Schaub makes more bonehead moves, just look at the Texans-Ravens game last year on Monday Night Football. Sometimes he seems to lock onto one wide receiver and doesn't always catch where the defenders are. Schaub seems to force things a little bit more. Schaub also has great weapons with Andre Johnson and Arian Foster. I know Romo has some nice weapons as well but his offensive line hasn't been very good, either. Cowboys are more of a passing team since the running game isn't very good, relying more on Tony Romo. I believe Tony Romo will take the Cowboys places, he has the talent to do so. Let me just put it this way - If Tony Romo was the QB of my team, I'd be very happy. I'd be happy with either/or but I like Romo.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
kam idk how you can call anyone a homer.
When did I call anybody a homer here?

Im FARRRR from a fucking homer..

A homer doesn't hate 40% of their team.. I do. Theres a few players I talk about, because they DESERVE to be talked about. They've earned it.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
kam, you call me a Patriots homer about everyone I mention the name "TOM BRADY"

smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%