• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,267 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

Reports he drug his girlfriend through the house in a rage. She managed to call the police and claimed Foster owns multiple semiautomatic rifles. 

Just remember that Zeke was suspended 6 games for domestic violence and he was never charged. 

https://www.mercuryn...nt-sources-say/

#2 ONLINE   Father Pugzo

Father Pugzo

#ForPaul

• Hall of Fame
  • 122,156 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:05 AM

roid rage

1469155149-U11810.png

1463678439-U12317.png

#3 OFFLINE   nolafan33

nolafan33

P-ROBlem

• Head Administrator
  • 31,021 posts
  • NBA Sim League:

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

Saints dodged a huge bullet with just missing on him.

1431792330-U10500.jpg

#catchingbreaks

#4 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,267 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

Great player but has issues that I'm sure will be blamed on bipolar disorder. Stories like these really make me appreciate the job college football's top programs do to keep (most of) these guys out of trouble.  Top college players are essentially babysat, regimented, and provided all sorts of shit at the football facilities.

#5 OFFLINE   BNC

BNC

• Members
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

Great player but has issues that I'm sure will be blamed on bipolar disorder. Stories like these really make me appreciate the job college football's top programs do to keep (most of) these guys out of trouble.  Top college players are essentially babysat, regimented, and provided all sorts of shit at the football facilities.

Baylor

#2 SG of all time #24, on 19 Jun 2016 - 9:53 PM, said:snapback.png

@bnc even tho two weeks ago you gave up, ill forget that one for tonight. After all these years of back and forth, i wanna say congrats, and i can finally say lebron > kobe. Good luck, see you next season

#6 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,267 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

Baylor

Hence the “most of”

#7 OFFLINE   BNC

BNC

• Members
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

Hence the “most of”

There's probably just as much of this stuff going on in college as there is in the pros

#2 SG of all time #24, on 19 Jun 2016 - 9:53 PM, said:snapback.png

@bnc even tho two weeks ago you gave up, ill forget that one for tonight. After all these years of back and forth, i wanna say congrats, and i can finally say lebron > kobe. Good luck, see you next season

#8 OFFLINE   AE.

AE.

Vottomatic

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,267 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

There's probably just as much of this stuff going on in college as there is in the pros

On the grand scale, I don't think so.  Bare in mind the number of players on rosters in the enormous college football landscape.  There's 129 schools in FBS alone.  I don't think it's accurate to hear about a bunch of criminal cover-ups inside Art Briles's Baylor program and assume "it happens everywhere".  

Most colleges and major universities don't run their Title IX offices worse than the Iraqi government.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)

lilbravesfan22, Hurricane Season, BNC, Teagz, AE., The Guid, JZsportswhiz, Big Bid'Ness, bosoxlover12

Social Media

Site Info