Official 2012 SI Mock Draft discussion thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Jenkins>>>>>>>>>Robinson
Same was said last year when NE picked Solder 17th, when IND picked Castanzo 28th or something. People said Castanzo was by far the 2nd best OT in the class, and that BB fucked up.... Well Solder was far better

I'd much rather have Robinson. He's a whole lot smarter, he's the fastest in the Draft, he's one of the best ST guys coming out of the draft, and Belichick loves that.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Same was said last year when NE picked Solder 17th, when IND picked Castanzo 28th or something. People said Castanzo was by far the 2nd best OT in the class, and that BB fucked up.... Well Solder was far better

I'd much rather have Robinson. He's a whole lot smarter, he's the fastest in the Draft, he's one of the best ST guys coming out of the draft, and Belichick loves that.
Hard to say that Solder was better when he has a Franchise QB behind him who actually gets the ball out on time and makes his Oline look somewhat decent.

Castanzo had a lot of coverage sacks happen to him, because his QB couldn't get the ball to anyone.. then held it and took the sack.

Being the fastest doesn't mean shit, he's not a great CB. He just has Buzz because he's fast. Maybe the reason why y'all's secondary is garbage is because y'all draft what "Belichick Loves" other than Value.

Patrick Chung, Mccourty, Meriweather, are guys who've BB drafted. Mccourty had a good 1st season, but was really exposed last year. He'd be better at FS IMO. Stick to value, BB isn't some genius.

TTN2810

Reaction score

So BB liking Solder, you are comparing that to YOU liking Robinson? You are not BB ahaha.
Also, Jayron Hosley is a lot better a CB.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I watched him a long ass time ago, and he's very talented. But I remember against Boise State, he got lost in his zone coverage multiple times, and he's supposed to be a zone corner. I'm gonna go back, cause I do like him, but that did worry me.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I always thought he was better in man-to-man than zone

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd take Dennard and Leonard Johnson over Robinson as well.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I forgot about Dennard. I like him, but his attitude is bothersome.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
:spideypalm:

Robinson ? Really ?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright got the 2nd round order up.

Rice18

Reaction score
nola, can you try to PM me when I am up ? Thanks !

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Boykin will be a Nickel DB. I don't see him becoming an outside guy. He's better fit to defend slot WRs.

Rice18

Reaction score
Kalil and Jeffery, not bad..

1-Percy harvin
2-alshon Jeffery
3-Jerome Simpson (would be the 2 probably)

Then Devin and michael behind them, I like.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Boykin will be a Nickel DB. I don't see him becoming an outside guy. He's better fit to defend slot WRs.
I like him anywhere, even on offense lol. He did do a lot of nickel in college, but he can play anywhere. Very versatile, which helps his stock.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll give kam until 5 CT, if he hasn't picked by then we will move along.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'll give kam until 5 CT, if he hasn't picked by then we will move along.
Smh.. Give me a break.. picking now. Just found out little over 10 mins ago, hold your horses.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Smh.. Give me a break.. picking now. Just found out little over 10 mins ago, hold your horses.
Lol I made that post just past 3 giving you two hours to make your pick, I actually let you go over the time limit. Wasn't trying to rush you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%