Official SI Mock Draft Discussion Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And also, #4 is too high for Claiborne, but #5 isn't too high for Tannehill??

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
1. Poe wont be available 10-15. Carolina loves him, and would probably only pass on him if Claiborne was available (which he wont)
2. I still don't think the Rams pick Blackmon. They have 2 early 2nd rounders where you can get good WRs. I'd take Brockers+Sanu+an OT over Blackmon+OT+average DB

And Tampa would pick Mo over Kirkpatrick easily, Dre's stock has fallen to the point where he might be available for the Lions. If the Browns do draft Richardson 4th, its an easy choice for TB to go Mo
Smh. For Tampas defense, and the style of coverage they use.. Kirkpatrick
Fits it better than Claiborne. And Carolina loves Still and Brockers more than Poe.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
And also, #4 is too high for Claiborne, but #5 isn't too high for Tannehill??
Last time I fucking checked, Tannehill played the most important position on the Football Field. A team that doesn't get a QB or loses the Manning king in FA will trade up for Tannehill. Period. Seahawks, or Dolphins.

Mooche

Reaction score
No brainer pick for Blackmon at 6 if he's there for the Rams.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm going to make the Steelers and Ravens a lot better

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
smh.

So.. since this is unlikely.. guess imma trade, but cant PM Rockstar..

Since now I think the Jags flee if Blackmon or Claiborne aren't there.

In this situation, Seahawks would trade up for Tannehill.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
not necessarily. If Peyton signs in Miami, and Flynn in Cleveland, Seattle doesn't need to trade up

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smh.

So.. since this is unlikely.. guess imma trade, but cant PM Rockstar..

Since now I think the Jags flee if Blackmon or Claiborne aren't there.

In this situation, Seahawks would trade up for Tannehill.
Just like my mock. I am still a genius.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
not necessarily. If Peyton signs in Miami, and Flynn in Cleveland, Seattle doesn't need to trade up
I honestly think Flynn doesn't have a Market.. He'll prolly be offered a minimum to go somewhere and compete.. Teams have learned their lessons with Cassel and Kevin Kolb. I think alot more teams Value Tannehill over Flynn at this point.

If Philbin doesn't go after Flynn and has no interest in him? What does that tell you? He coached him in Green Bay.. He knows Flynn isn't shit but hype after being in a offense with 5 WRs the whole time against a shitty Detroit Secondary.. All hype

Mooche

Reaction score
Smh. For Tampas defense, and the style of coverage they use.. Kirkpatrick
Fits it better than Claiborne.
And Carolina loves Still and Brockers more than Poe.
Based on what?

They have a brand new staff in Tampa. It's completely revamped. If they have a choice between the two when they select, they'll gladly take the guy who projects to be a shut-down corner in the NFL, over moving back or reaching on a guy who just got busted before the combine.

Schiano is a no nonsense guy. That's the huge reason he was brought in to discipline and take over this immature team.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
We should have waited a little bit longer to do this. Peyton is going to sign early which changes a lot. A couple other big name will probably sign in the first week too. Would have made it a bit easier to accurately project the draft, eliminates guessing where the big FAs will go.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Based on what?

They have a brand new staff in Tampa. It's completely revamped. If they have a choice between the two when they select, they'll gladly take the guy who projects to be a shut-down corner in the NFL, over moving back or reaching on a guy who just got busted before the combine.

Schiano is a no nonsense guy. That's the huge reason he was brought in to discipline and take over this immature team.
Do you pay attention?

I didn't say they would trade back and take Kirkpatrick. I said that if they were to take any CB, it'd prolly be Kirkpatrick because he fits their style of defense. Hes like the perfect Tampa/Cover 2 CB.

I still think like any team who gets a new HC.. they will address the trenches.. It'll be Poe or Brockers or even Still. Don't think they'll go CB when they can get Finnegan or even Carr in FA.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
We should have waited a little bit longer to do this. Peyton is going to sign early which changes a lot. A couple other big name will probably sign in the first week too. Would have made it a bit easier to accurately project the draft, eliminates guessing where the big FAs will go.
peyton not being signed yet sucks for me cause im choosing for the dolphins. i might draft assuming he goes to miami

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Plus, I wouldn't count out Seattle not trading up, because they could like Cousins in Rd 2

Like BC just said, too many unknowns right now

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Well it isn't that hard to predict kinda the easy targets.

Manning - Denver (Wouldn't take a QB in round 1 even if they didn't get Manning), Arizona (Same as Denver, only reason they're after manning is because they feel hes an upgrade to Kolb. Wouldn't draft an unknown to come in and compete with something they might already have an upgrade at). Miami I don't think Manning really wants to go to. It'll be a team that he says has alot of interest in just to raise up the price on him like Fisher did with the Rams and just like Harbaugh did with the 49ers. Dolphins are an easy target for that.

Brandon Carr is expected to get heavily perused by the Cowboys and possibly even Bucs.

Vincent Jacksons 2 teams will probably come down to the Redskins or Bucs.

Finnegan I think goes to either STL, Detroit, or Tampa.

Mario Williams will have a market with San Diego (They're not willing to pay alot though). Seattle, and Jacksonville.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%