First Round Winners/Losers.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What do the Falcons really think of Matt Ryan, knowing that they think he needs two (possibly) #1 receivers? To me, and I've believed this since he's came into the league, they know his ceiling isn't that high and he needs another elite receiver to help him get over the hump.

Personally, I don't think Jones will bust, but I don't think he's going to be worth of the 6th pick and all the Falcons gave up. Way too many question marks, on a team that hasn't shown they can develop wideouts.

D-J-T

Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't their offense (scoring) like 16th in the league??? This will help that.

Mooche

Reaction score
What do the Falcons really think of Matt Ryan, knowing that they think he needs two (possibly) #1 receivers? To me, and I've believed this since he's came into the league, they know his ceiling isn't that high and he needs another elite receiver to help him get over the hump.

Personally, I don't think Jones will bust, but I don't think he's going to be worth of the 6th pick and all the Falcons gave up. Way too many question marks, on a team that hasn't shown they can develop wideouts.
I think you guys are reading too hard into this.

In reality, the Falcons just realized they had no secondary receiver outside of Jenkins. Add to the fact they are losing a nice target in Gonzalez (most likely), they really don't got much outside of Roddy White and a running threat. I think they want Matt Ryan to have another playmaker, and no I hate this pick, but it isn't because Matt Ryan is shitty they are doing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%