Combine talk

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bench press is so meaningless, it's almost funny that they even do it at the combine. Have them do power cleans, or max on squat or something...any lift that translates into football strength.

Solder was weak on the bench, yeah... but he has some of the best footwork I have seen for a lineman. So smooth.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wasn't knocking Solder. He's extremely athletic, good technique, and stronger than people will give him credit for based on the 21. He has long arms, which explains why his reps wasn't that high for an OT. I like Solder, but he is going to need a tiny bit of work in getting low consistently on every play - tough for someone his size, but that's basically his only flaw. Then again, almost every OL in this draft has some problem and that's why it is a kind of weak OL draft.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
#Jaguars have kept their meets quiet. Meeting with QB Colin Kaepernick in the morning and met with TE Julius Thomas
YESH!

2 of my favorite prospects in this draft.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I fucking love Kaepernick. If we can't get Gabbert or Newton, which is very likely, it might even turn out better to get a pass rusher and Kaep at 39.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I fucking love Kaepernick. If we can't get Gabbert or Newton, which is very likely, it might even turn out better to get a pass rusher and Kaep at 39.
Lol, I dunno why you call him Kaep. His family and everybody around him calls him Kap.

But layoff, hes mine.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Kaep, Kap, same thing lol. Sounds the same to me lolz. Kaep is just the proper spelling :p

Mooche

Reaction score
The bench press at the combine is hella garbage. The reps aren't even legit reps, it's pretty sad to see..

Few notes:

Derek Sherrod balled out today.

Castonzo I've been bashing this entire process, but dang he looked SO prepared and just natural out there today.

Barksdale on the right side of an OL. <3

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hankerson with a 4.47!

Much better than I thought he'd run. I figured he would be lucky to even crack 4.55.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Sterling Sharpe is an idiot.

"I say Julio Jones is not going in the first round"

Julio will be a top 15 pick.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Julio has a good chance of going to the Rams, possibly Jags/Pats/Chiefs/Seahawks/Ravens/Falcons. I'd say 3 or 4 WRs go in the first (Green, Jones are locks. Smith is probable (50-70%), Titus Young maybe (30-50%), and maybe Baldwin (25-40%).

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Julio has a good chance of going to the Rams, possibly Jags/Pats/Chiefs/Seahawks/Ravens/Falcons. I'd say 3 or 4 WRs go in the first (Green, Jones are locks. Smith is probable (50-70%), Titus Young maybe (30-50%), and maybe Baldwin (25-40%).
Hankerson is better than all of them.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Hankerson, but you are a retarded homer if you believe that.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Hankerson, but you are a retarded homer if you believe that.
I meant better than the ones after Jones and Green.

Hank is better than Smith, Young and Baldwin. No homerism at all, I am dead serious.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Personally, I think he'll be better than at least Smith, but that isn't what I was saying... I was saying being drafted in the 1st. And you are a flat out retard if at this point you think Hankerson is going in the 1st.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Personally, I think he'll be better than at least Smith, but that isn't what I was saying... I was saying being drafted in the 1st. And you are a flat out retard if at this point you think Hankerson is going in the 1st.
You're a flat out retard because you can't fucking read. Please show me anywhere in my previous posts where I said he was going in the first.

He's better than Baldwin, Young and Smith... That doesn't mean he's going to be a first round pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%