2011 Senior Bowl.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I really wish I had NFL network.

The South will win. I think McELroy is a fine QB, he wasn't flashy or anything, but he did what his team needed him to do countless times.
Yeah, when we had Charter Communications, we didn't have NFL Network, but now we have DirecTV so we have it and I couldn't go without. Anyway, I hope the North wins but we'll see.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lies. I think McElroy is better.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Arkansas TE D.J. Williams measured just under 6-foot-2 and 236 pounds at Monday's Senior Bowl weigh-in.
Williams is currently Mike Mayock's No. 4 draft-eligible tight end, behind Kyle Rudolph, Lance Kendricks, and Luke Stocker. While clearly undersized, the good news for Williams is that he has great vertical speed and athleticism. He's a middle-round prospect in the mold of an Ed Dickson or Travis Beckum.
not good for him.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It has always been known that Williams was undersized...I don't think it will affect his draft stock. He has incredible fundamental abilities .

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
It has always been known that Williams was undersized...I don't think it will affect his draft stock. He has incredible fundamental abilities .
Yeah, the people he is compared to are pretty horrible though.

Reaction score
Excited to watch Carimi play. I'd love the Colts to draft him if he slips up to them.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I know, he was pretty bad lol.

He brought the Jets our only Superbowl so I really don't give a shit lol

Reaction score
Keeping my eye on Sherrod, and Gabe this entire game. I'm convinced both will be studs in the NFL, I hope Polian doesn't make the same mistake again.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Knew when they asked Marvin about Carson, he'd just blow off the question. Shouldn't have even bothered, lol.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
For those of you who didn't watch, I'll give you my top 5 of who really impressed me.

1). Nate Solder, LT Colorado - Really impressed me completely, has nice frame and size, long arms. I see him being a complete LT at the next level.

2). Ryan Kerrigan, DE Purdue - Thats it, I'll say it. Kerrigan is the best DE on my board right now Quinn right behind him. Kerrigan straight up owned Solder on 1vs1 drill and he was in the backfield on almost every play in the 11vs11 drills.

3). Titus Young, WR Boise State - Mike Mayock said he reminded him of Desean Jackson, and I could say the same thing. Young was open on almost every route he did. He'll be an explosive playmaker on the next level. He's one of the guys I hope is on the Jaguars list. (His Boise State teammate Austin Pettis also was fantastic).

4). Jake Locker, QB Washinghton - His accuracy at times looked shakey, but that was because he hasn't built up relationships with the WRs there yet so he didn't know where they was going to be, or where they wanted the ball. I love his arm strength, and he looks like he could be the real deal. However, when the pocket collapses, he scares me a litte.

5). Vincent Brown, WR San Diego State - He was ALL OVER THE PLACE. One of Lockers favorite targets completely. I saw him make some good catches, he looks weird running a bit, kinda like Jerious Norwood does. Caught everything thrown his way though. Even though he was a late add to the Senior Bowl roster, he Def helped his stock today. He probably went from a 6th round WR to maybe a 4th-5th. Look forward to seeing more of him as the week goes on.

QB Colin Kaepernick also surprised me quite a bit, last year Tebow (who like Kaepernick hasn't took a snap under center) fumbled 5 times at the Senior Bowl. Kaepernick didn't fumble once and he has a big arm, and hes athletic. I see people comparing him to Tebow, but I see maybe a poor mans Cam Newton.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Where do you see Titus Young going draft wise?

If Braylon or Santonio leave I'd like to see the Jets take a look at him if he's still available at their 2nd or 3rd round pick.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hmmm You think solder might fall to the 13th pick or no?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Where do you see Titus Young going draft wise?

If Braylon or Santonio leave I'd like to see the Jets take a look at him if he's still available at their 2nd or 3rd round pick.
Around 2nd-3rd round.

His size will hurt him, hes not quite Desean, but he will still be explosive.

IDK WHY but I see Titus in a Titans jersey :(

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
hmmm You think solder might fall to the 13th pick or no?
He'll be there.. No tackle will go top 10 IMO. Unless the combine and everything shoots one up completely to there.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You think solder would be a good pick for the lions at 13?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%