Ryan Mallet does drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
What the hell else is there to do in Arkansas?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hell yeah, could you imagine having your QB zooming around the field high as a kite on crystal meth?

Sign him up now.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Hell yeah, could you imagine having your QB zooming around the field high as a kite on crystal meth?

Sign him up now.
I thought we already had that with Vick?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm sure if you went to somebody from Arkansas' facebook.. their favorite activities would include

1) fucking cousins
2) doing keg stands with my 7 year old nephews
3) living in buses.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'm sure if you went to somebody from Arkansas' facebook.. their favorite activities would include

1) fucking cousins
2) doing keg stands with my 7 year old nephews
3) living in buses.
Lmao I know. It's Arkansas, you expect this kid to just sit around on his ass all day working on his farm or something when he could be tripping on shit.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Actually.. It's like this

Gabbert 1-10
Locker 10-15
Newton 15-23
Mallet 23-2nd round.

Andy Dalton is a real sleeper though. I could see him creeping up into the late 1st with a really good Senior Bowl and combine. I know Jaguars Gene Smith said on the Pete Prisco show yesterday that Dalton is easily in the top 3 QBs of this draft class, and if he does good throughout the rest of the workouts and stuff, he wouldn't have any problem taking him with the 16th overall pick.
I agree personally, but I think Miami could go for Mallett at 15, based on his arm.
But dude, I love Dalton. Even Mayock thinks he could be another Matt Ryan/Aaron Rodgers type, maybe not skill set wise, but based on work ethic and football IQ, and could be one of the fastest risers.

mutigers28

Reaction score
When I was in Arkansas a few years ago we drove through "Y" City... o_O and also went through a bear crossing.

Lol but hes a dumbass for smoking...hes just throwing away millions that he could use to buy coke with AFTER he gets the money :p

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
So much for drafting Bowers or A.J. Green, that's all but thrown out the window now.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
There's a ton of things to do ya tool. Even though I'm from the wet streets of Little Rock with the city life, we also have the luxury of country life. Mountains, springs, fishing, hunting, miles and miles of untouched perfection and it goes on and on.

You are one of the weakest fucking haters I have ever encountered on a message board. I hope to god you reply to me so I can continuously slam your weak shit much like the my Steelers slammed your poor little Jets.

Brutalis

Reaction score
At least the other joker puts an effort into being a hater. Your posts are just flat out ignorant and not worth a reply. Much less this one. Ignored here, much like the other thread. Try harder or some shit.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
At least the other joker puts an effort into being a hater. Your posts are just flat out ignorant and not worth a reply. Much less this one. Ignored here, much like the other thread. Try harder or some shit.
LOL The fuck you even talking about.. I'm not even hating on anybody. Sometimes maybe I like to shout out random remarks.. The fuck you talkin bout.

Brutalis

Reaction score
You were hating on my stomping grounds where I grew up.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
There's a ton of things to do ya tool. Even though I'm from the wet streets of Little Rock with the city life, we also have the luxury of country life. Mountains, springs, fishing, hunting, miles and miles of untouched perfection and it goes on and on.

You are one of the weakest fucking haters I have ever encountered on a message board. I hope to god you reply to me so I can continuously slam your weak shit much like the my Steelers slammed your poor little Jets.
It was a fucking joke, get the sand out of your vagina. But there's still nothing to do in Arkansas.

My Steelers? You're a fan of the shitty Dolphins.

Slam my weak shit? I fail to see you doing anything of the kind.

Brutalis

Reaction score
It was a fucking joke, get the sound out of your vagina. But there's still nothing to do in Arkansas.

My Steelers? You're a fan of the shitty Dolphins.

Slam my weak shit? I fail to see you doing anything of the kind.
Let me jokingly bash where members of this forum grew up and see how they react. Not cool, and holds zero class much like your Jets.

Yes, my steelers. Glad you can read seeing as this is a message board. I grew up and Dolphins fan first, and a Steelers fan second considering when I was 11 my die-hard Steelers loving best friend died in a car accident. That's when I became a fan. So don't sit there and tell me what I'm a fan of fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%