AE's 3-Rd Mock ☆ 2.0

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay, so I made a few lower 1st round adjustments and figured up rounds 2 & 3. Please take the moment to click this LINK & rate my mock...possibly even leave a comment. Thanks SI.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bruce Campbell is not near the best LT in the draft - but I'm sure you saw Kiper and McShay have him going 8th - but that's because he was a combine freak and Al Davis will love that.

Derrick Morgan is a 4-3 DE, therefore he won't fit in with the 49ers.

You do not take a player to be a RT 12th, especially if the best pass rusher(s) are still there. They will take JPP or Kindle, especially with Porter gone.

The Rams, who run a 4-3, won't take Cody.

Jared Odrick, you said, will be NT for the Chargers. He is seen as a 3-4 DE.

And the Panthers taking a QB over a WR is blasphemy.

Stick to just the 1st round, because mocks tend to fall apart in rounds 2 and 3 where it is harder and harder to keep up with what every team needs/likes/etc - it's still very hard in the 1st.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stick to just the 1st round, because mocks tend to fall apart in rounds 2 and 3 where it is harder and harder to keep up with what every team needs/likes/etc - it's still very hard in the 1st.
I had nothing better to do.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I pray Tampa has the good of a draft.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bruce Campbell is not near the best LT in the draft - but I'm sure you saw Kiper and McShay have him going 8th - but that's because he was a combine freak and Al Davis will love that.

Derrick Morgan is a 4-3 DE, therefore he won't fit in with the 49ers.

You do not take a player to be a RT 12th, especially if the best pass rusher(s) are still there. They will take JPP or Kindle, especially with Porter gone.

The Rams, who run a 4-3, won't take Cody.

Jared Odrick, you said, will be NT for the Chargers. He is seen as a 3-4 DE.

And the Panthers taking a QB over a WR is blasphemy.

Morgan is a 4-3 DE that has the ability to transition into a 3-4 OLB. I don't think Miami looks at JPP or Kindle that high, keeping in mind they just spent a lot of money on Dansby. Everyone is overlooking the possibility that Miami upgrades their O-Line at pick 12, rather than drafting another position player too high. There's nothing about Terrance Cody that cries out: "3-4 NT only". Not quite sure what I was thinking about Odrick, you got me on him, too small to be a 3-4 NT. The Panthers need to seek out a longterm option at QB now...or it really doesn't matter who's running routes.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Although I do like him, I don't see how Dan Lefevour is any better of a long-term option than Matt Moore. Go take a look at how Moore played at the end of last year - and against good teams, too.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Moore is a good choice for Carolina -- Yanks is right that he was good at the end of last season.

I don't doubt they need a decent back-up in case things go to heck but for the time being they can't go wrong with Moore.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love Danny L & I think he's got it in him to be a solid starting quarterback. Maybe not a pro bowl or all pro...but he's gonna be good. Matt Moore played well against some Playoff bound teams but Derek Anderson played an entire season at a Pro Bowl level...only to go back to being garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%