Jets Meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
It will be great to have the jets back and also the Nordiques ! ATL and Yotes should be a Canadian team each ! Quebec and Winnipeg deserves a Team

Mooche

Reaction score
The Jets last game was against the Red Wings, and we lost.

The Coyotes last game was against the Red Wings, and they lost.

Mark it down.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Jets last game was against the Red Wings, and we lost.

The Coyotes last game was against the Red Wings, and they lost.

Mark it down.
lmao thats crazy. I didnt know that. Thats some eerie ass shit right there lol.

Mooche

Reaction score
You bet your ass it is man... And as for all these guys bitching about coming to Winnipeg on the Yotes. Cut 'em all. We just want OUR team back after it was ripped from us.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who's bitching?

And I just can't wait to get my Yandle Jets jersey

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Who's bitching?
Eric Belanger.

"The guys have been talking about it a bit more every day, and the one sure thing is that we want to play in Phoenix and not in Winnipeg," Belanger told Sun Sports. "Personally, and I won't name any names, but I've chatted with guys that have played (in Winnipeg) and don't want to go back. There are reasons why hockey wasn't working in Winnipeg at the end, I don't see how that would have changed."

"There are good fans there, but Winnipeg is still Winnipeg," Belanger said in the report. "In January and February, I doubt that my family would follow me out there for a holiday.

"In the mind of the players, it's Quebec before Winnipeg, for sure."

"It's different in Quebec," Belanger told Sun Sports. "They are the same fans, but the economy seems to really be rolling along. The guys that I talk to loved playing in Quebec. You can't go to practice in shorts and t-shirts like I did this morning, but Quebec is attractive. At least there are things to do there."

"When these markets are having trouble, it's less money in our pockets. But do we want to go to Winnipeg for an extra one or two percent? I'm not so sure."

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
I just found out that Bryzgalov is bitching as well.

"You don't want to go to Winnipeg, right?" Bryzgalov said after the Coyotes lost to Detroit, Wednesday night. "Not many people live there, not many Russian people there. Plus it's cold. There's no excitement except the hockey. No park, no entertaining for the families, for the kids. It's going to be tough life for your family."

"I've been there for just once, maybe twice, when I play in minors. It was really cold," Bryzgalov said. "I used the tunnels between the buildings to get to the arena. Because it was minus 40-something. Real cold."

So if the Coyotes move to Winnipeg, Bryzgalov says chances are he wouldn't listen to a contract offer from the new owners.

"Probably not. I better go to somewhere in Russia, KHL, to be honest. Because KHL is Russian people, it's family, friends. Even as a cold place, I can speak to people in Russian language."

Mooche

Reaction score
Trade them. Fuck that.

And it shows how much Belanger is a moron when he just jumps to the fact that "it wasn't working there, why go back?" Like.. How much of an idiot do you have to be and be SO oblivious to the situation? Clearly, issues that occurred back then wouldn't now. Winnipeg is growing, and while it is not an elite market, fans will still pack the arena. And ahh, the arena, yeah Belanger, we got a new one buddy... Which we didn't have in the past.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Trade them. Fuck that.

And it shows how much Belanger is a moron when he just jumps to the fact that "it wasn't working there, why go back?"
Yeah, that's pretty funny. He says things didn't work out the first time in Winnipeg so he doesn't see how things would be different now. Things didn't work out in Quebec City either the first time yet he says he would rather go there. What an idiot.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty funny. He says things didn't work out the first time in Winnipeg so he doesn't see how things would be different now. Things didn't work out in Quebec City either the first time yet he says he would rather go there. What an idiot.
Lol, exactly.. It's different I guess, since he's French. Seriously though. I know I seem pretty fired up on this subject, but I am just sick of Winnipeg being made out to be this barren wasteland of some sort by these guys.

Fuck off already.

Mooche

Reaction score
Sorry for the bump guys, but man the meter jumped up huge..

It's getting so much closer. Damn.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah, IDK what the hell Bryzgalov is talking about. There's tons to do here.
He's a poor excuse of a goalie anyways. Learn to stop shots from elite talent like the Wings and then I'll welcome your sorry ass.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yeah, IDK what the hell Bryzgalov is talking about. There's tons to do here.
He's a poor excuse of a goalie anyways. Learn to stop shots from elite talent like the Wings and then I'll welcome your sorry ass.
These guys are just being dickheads. It's fine, like I said, we'll just ship his ass out and get somebody else. Hell. We can get a nice package deal going for a sick goalie.

TTN2810

Reaction score
And, by 2030 Winnipeg is on pace to have over 1,000,000 people. That's like a 38% increase. So even in the next 5 years we'll be growing rapidly. We're a great NHL market.

Mooche

Reaction score
And, by 2030 Winnipeg is on pace to have over 1,000,000 people. That's like a 38% increase. So even in the next 5 years we'll be growing rapidly. We're a great NHL market.
It just makes too much sense. So what if we built the MTS Center a bit too small? It's going to be sold out, night in, night out. You know that. I know that.

And the fact these guys are so blind to the situation, primarily Belanger, shows they can go fuck themselves for all I care.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He choked in the playoffs.
But I guess Luongo has too.

Mooche

Reaction score
He's a good goalie, but that doesn't mean he needs to be in the pipes for us in Winnipeg if he wants bitch and moan.

If he closes his mouth and plays, we'll take him, but if he wants to be a girl then let's move him for a good piece.

My two cents anyways.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
He choked in the playoffs.
But I guess Luongo has too.
Bryzgalov is the pretty much the only reason the Coyotes even made it to the playoffs the past 2 years.

He's a good goalie, but that doesn't mean he needs to be in the pipes for us in Winnipeg if he wants bitch and moan.

If he closes his mouth and plays, we'll take him, but if he wants to be a girl then let's move him for a good piece.

My two cents anyways.
He doesn't even have to play their if he doesn't want to. And they won't be trading him for anything considering he will be a free agent. If they don't want him I'm sure there are many teams that would be interested in signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%