titans 2010 NFL Mock Draft v5.0

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kinda what I thought when I saw you say Okung > Williams... Quite obvious.

Mooche

Reaction score
The faults and question marks that remain on Suh, are his knees. Otherwise, he is better than McCoy.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bradford solified his spot as the #1 pick today. I read an article that's saying Bradford may have had the best predraft workout by a QB since Troy Aikman.

Mooche

Reaction score
Bradford solified his spot as the #1 pick today. I read an article that's saying Bradford may have had the best predraft workout by a QB since Troy Aikman.
49 of 50 passes. One was a drop. Ha, I think so.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah I read that too. And about Suh and McCoy, I agree with what Yanks said. Suh only had a good year and one great game. McCoy player great all year. And Blake, saying McCoy is the same as Dorsey is a moot point. Everyone said Chris Johnson was another Reggie Bust (same height, weight, speed, elusiveness), but hey, he's now the best in the league. If a player plays the same as one, it doesn't mean they will turn out the same. And guys, I actually watched tape on both, and McCoy makes more plays, and against better teams. And yeah Suh's knees do scare me a little bit.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
No one compared him to that waste of life Bush.

Sorry Nola.

Mooche

Reaction score
Yeah I read that too. And about Suh and McCoy, I agree with what Yanks said. Suh only had a good year and one great game. McCoy player great all year. And Blake, saying McCoy is the same as Dorsey is a moot point. Everyone said Chris Johnson was another Reggie Bust (same height, weight, speed, elusiveness), but hey, he's now the best in the league. If a player plays the same as one, it doesn't mean they will turn out the same. And guys, I actually watched tape on both, and McCoy makes more plays, and against better teams. And yeah Suh's knees do scare me a little bit.
Are you kidding me? You can go ahead and state that Suh had a great year, and may in fact be a "one year wonder". Alright. However, you cannot tell me he just had "one" game. That's absolute bull<Censored>. He was easily one of the best players all throughout the year, and his great talent would just take over games. Another game, that truly goes unnoticed was his performance against Missouri. He caused havoc on that offense and Blaine Gabbert throughout, even registering an interception I believe. McCoy is one hell of a talent, but he is still very raw and relies on his athletic ability to get by. He needs to be coached up on keeping his pad-level down lower to the ground.

TTN2810

Reaction score
There's my point. He raw, and he still peformed better than Suh. You honestly can't tell me eveyone would be THIS high on Suh without the Big 12 Championship. See, McCoy didn't need a break out game. He did his work consitently. Like I said, on tape McCoy is just more disruptive, and he still has lots of room to grow.

Mooche

Reaction score
There's my point. He raw, and he still peformed better than Suh. You honestly can't tell me eveyone would be THIS high on Suh without the Big 12 Championship. See, McCoy didn't need a break out game. He did his work consitently. Like I said, on tape McCoy is just more disruptive, and he still has lots of room to grow.
Did you watch the Texas game? If you have, go put on the game against Texas. Watch him. Then, put in the tape of the Big 12 Championship. Watch Suh. You tell me who looked more impressive. I can tell you people would be THIS high on Suh minus the Big 12 Championship, many were already labeling him the 1st overall pick before it with such performances that he shown ALL last year.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I have seen the Big 12 Championship, and yeah, he played great. I also saw stuff from this year and last year of him too. Other than the Big 12 championship, McCoy looked more impressive. Right now eveyone has Suh sliding, some to pick 8, yet McCoy is still at 2-3. Why? He's better, and the after effects of Suh's performance in the Big 12 Championship game is wearing off. You're probably going to say McCoy just fits the sytem better right? Well if Suh was so much better it wouldn't matter. If he was that much better he would be better than McCoy in any system.

Mooche

Reaction score
No actually, the system does play a lot into it. A lot more then you apparently like to believe. As well, Suh sliding to No. 8 is absolute insanity. I can guarantee if Suh even begins to slip into the 4-5 range, phones will be ringing off the hook to hop up with possible trade partners and select him. There is no way Suh will be there for the Raiders at 8.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Wow. If a player is SO much more talented than one, why not take the more talented one. That's like saying " I'm going to get Kyle Orton instead of Tom Brady because he fits my system better". No. Who <Censored>ing cares if he fits your system better. You take Tom Brady.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McCoy is the better player, AND he fits Detroit's system better.

Done.
Deal.

Mooche

Reaction score
Now you are comparing apples and oranges. Where did I ONCE say McCoy is not a good player? I didn't, that's right. I said I would prefer Suh, but when selecting system, McCoy does make sense as has been discussed, he's a heck of a player. Please don't use an analogy like comparing Orton to Brady, totally irrelevant.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I think Detroit fell in love with the Big 12 Championship game though Yanks. But yeah, McCoy is better. If he wasn't, why would Mayock gave McCoy ahead?

TTN2810

Reaction score
Now you are comparing apples and oranges. Where did I ONCE say McCoy is not a good player? I didn't, that's right. I said I would prefer Suh, but when selecting system, McCoy does make sense as has been discussed, he's a heck of a player. Please don't use an analogy like comparing Orton to Brady, totally irrelevant.
When did I say Kyle Orton wasn't good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%