CameronCrazy06 said:
Very likable? Pump the brakes haha
i love zeke, dan loves zeke... pretty much means hes the man

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
You love Zeke because you're obsessed with fantasy football, Dan loves Zeke because he went to the Ohio State University. A lot of parents aren't letting their kids buy Zeke jerseys

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I can't stand Gronk. And no I'm not. Fraternities are a hotbed of womanization and rape. And while there are good frat guys out there, the stereotype is there for a reason and that's because not a single woman in college can feel safe at any frat party.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
So why are you not outraged more towards guys like Rob Gronkowski? He has the similar mentality yet hes loveable to the media

All the evidence in the Elliott case shows the girl made up the story to get publicity and money. And thats why Zekes continuously appealing - he didnt do it

and also thats a huge generalization youre making tbh
Have his lawyers, at any point, ever mentioned he was innocent in this? I know that’s not what this case is about but all the statements about Zeke from the lawyers have been in about how the league doesn’t have the authority/evidence to suspend him

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Well, they certainly don't have the evidence, or he'd have been convicted in a court of law. I personally think there's a bit of both going on, here. I doubt he never did anything but it's already been proven she's gold-digging, at least to an extent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%