Reaction score
BNC said:
Not even the MVP of his own team so far. Horford is, unless I can vote for Brad
Its like you read with your eyes closed

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
22 and 5 isn't winning MVP.

He's gonna have to score more, or just be insanely efficient and win like 65+ games.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lavine cleared for contact tho

A healthy Lavine with the green light on a trash ass team might be fun to watch.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Its like you read with your eyes closed
Yea you talked about the narrative sureounding Kyrie, but it’s 20 games in and no one has to take it seriously yet. His numbers aren’t MVP worthy. I was just making a point

Paulius

Reaction score
Both of you read. I said its about how you finish the second half of the season, no one takes the first 20 games seriously, but i was mentioning how hes getting used to his new teammates and the system and he’s just going to get better and better and more comfortable and we’ll be seeing alot of big scoring nights. Clearly said he will be even better the second half of the season and thats what will get his numbers up so they’re “mvp worthy”. Voters dont remember what happened the first 15 games, they ride the hype which is at the end of the year and thats when Kyrie will be at his best

The narrative is there and its one of the best ones. Left the “king” , his own team, no hayward, first seed and higher than Cleveland, close to 60 wins probably etc.

Its a wrap if he performs at a high level and gets those numbers up, his chances are good especially with Kawhi being out

BNC

Reaction score
The Celtics have also been better with him off the floor, statistically. He looks to be basically the same player as last year but is a bit better as a leader and I find it funny that he’s getting credit when the team is winning based off of defense than offense

Paulius

Reaction score
And Kyries defense has been great compared to his previous years

Another plus for him

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
The Celtics have also been better with him off the floor, statistically. He looks to be basically the same player as last year but is a bit better as a leader and I find it funny that hes getting credit when the team is winning based off of defense than offense
same player lol dude is actually playing defense smh

plus the celtics are better with smart on the floor, even when hes 3/20 shooting over the past two games. +/- numbers are extremely misleading. how bout actually watching him play rather than just assuming hes the exact same person as last year

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Imagine the narrative BNC would be forming if the Celtics were playing .500 ball

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
LOL @ kyrie not being the Celtics mvp right now. Horford has been great, but without kyrie and someone like smart starting no way this team is as good.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
mexi never remembers that you have to trade away near-matching salaries.

You gotta send out $20.7M for Gasol
the whispers are out there. I didn't pull it out of thin air

A team like Toronto could match salaries

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
AiRuPtHeRe said:
LOL @ kyrie not being the Celtics mvp right now. Horford has been great, but without kyrie and someone like smart starting no way this team is as good.
Our team would be better off without Kyrie than without Horford. Kyries undeniably the more talented and better player, but Horfords the most valuable player

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
the whispers are out there. I didn't pull it out of thin air

A team like Toronto could match salaries
ummm not really

why would memphis want serge or jonas, and what else would toronto have of value to give up?

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
ummm not really

why would memphis want serge or jonas, and what else would toronto have of value to give up?
Dont disrespect Jonas like that, with more touches he can become a consistent 20/10 guy

OG could go too but i think Raptors are very high on him

Either way, Marc isnt moving to the Raptors

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
ummm not really

jonas is like 8 years younger for one lol

And they have bruno

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
the scaffold thats built on sidewalks is about 99% for that purpose - to walk under. people 99% of the time look at it, and walk around and thats when accidents happen. its fall protection. you can have all the signs up for people to know to walk under/through it and they'll still go around. at that point, you get hurt, its your fault, not the workers fault.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
So Cousins got ejected for protecting the ball + obvious acting from Russ. Holy soccer bullshit, Mr. Westbrook.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
ummm not really

OG is looking like a nice asset for them too but trading him for marc would be tough since he's looking like he could amount to something really good for Toronto. But yeah Jonas doesn't really have a lot of value imo. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%