Premier League Discussion

tbuc

Reaction score
Pep Guardiola: Bayern Munich boss wants to coach in England​

Pep Guardiola says he is leaving Bayern Munich to manage in England.​

The former Barcelona boss recently announced he would not extend his contract in Germany when it expires at the end of this season.
Guardiola, 44, has been linked with Premier League clubs Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.
"I want to experience a new city and I want to work in England," he said. "I have several offers from England but I haven't signed anything yet."
He added: "I have an opportunity to work in England. I think I'm at the right age and I feel it is the right move for me. That is the reason I have taken this decision."
Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had suggested Guardiola had already decided which club he would be joining next season, but at a news conference on Tuesday, the Spaniard said: "I haven't decided on a new club yet."
Former Real Madrid and Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti, 56, is taking over at the Bundesliga league leaders, with Guardiola describing the Italian as a "perfect choice"...
Source: BBC Sport

It's been rumored for a while that Pep's heading to City. If I were a betting man, he's probably already agreed to a deal.

tbuc

Reaction score
About a month and a half left of the season and it should be a fun finish. Both Arsenal and Tottenham play on Saturday while the tale toppers Leicester City kick things off the next day. Tottenham are up against Liverpool which should make for a very exciting match. Arsenal face Watford who beat the Gunners not too long ago in the FA Cup. Arsenal welcome back Cech into the starting VI, however both Aaron Ramsey and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are still out injured.

tbuc

Reaction score
Sitting here watching City-Chelsea really has me wondering what will be Chelsea's expectations for Conte and his men next season. After a very poor season and a new manager I can't image Blues fans or their players coming in with any expectations. Conte first needs to address and make changes in the defense. John Terry said he's leaving at the end of the season. That leaves them with Cahill, Zouma, and Miazga in the middle. Ivanovic has played a handful of games there, but he's a left back. Those three options clearly aren't enough if Chelsea plan on pushing for a top 4 finish next season. Chelsea also need a lot of help upfront. Falcao and Pato both return to their parent clubs at the end of the season. Costa has been rumored to want out. And again if they want to push into the top four, they'll need a hell of a lot more them Loic Remy. What do you guys think?

LMAO.... Speaking of players rumored to leave, Courtois just got a red card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%