MexSvi Mykhailiuk said:
PLEASE TELL ME HOW HE ISN'T MVP YOU COWARDS
He refuses to score 82

Maybe he's the coward

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dropped a "but he traveled vs Ricky Rubio that one time" and got 50 likes in like 10 minutes on Twitter lol

My serpent joke would have worked

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What would be the most entertaining playoff series in the east?

Raptors-Sixers?

Raptors-Bucks?

My vote would probably be Sixers-Celtics, but I can't see Boston making the ECF. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teanna also revealed that she let another NBA player, who she described as top five highest paid in the league, use her IG. The baller promptly started soliciting other men for explicit images of the men.

She didn't name names, but the most folks think the Pacers player who broke her in is Lance Stephenson, who has a long history with videotape. As for the star player looking for junk pics and videos ... Dwight Howard was around the top five highest paid as recently as 2016 and has a history of such behavior.

"I told him like a couple years ago, I was like, 'How old do you think I am?' And he said some dogsh*t like 26, and I was like, 'no, and when I met you I was 16!'"

idk who she is but my shade towards dwight according to twitter

CoachAF

Reaction score
MexSvi Mykhailiuk said:
OKC is currently 8th lol

But does GSW even want to see them? Im sure theyd rather see portland or the spurs or clippers

This is the matchup I want to see. 

MexSvi Mykhailiuk said:
61 points again?!

9/13 from 3

I know, not MVP

Carry on

and to lead his team back from a deficit twice in a row. Last time he came up inches short, this time he won the game. Even Pops gave him the MVP nod

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
Teanna also revealed that she let another NBA player, who she described as top five highest paid in the league, use her IG. The baller promptly started soliciting other men for explicit images of the men.

She didn't name names, but the most folks think the Pacers player who broke her in is Lance Stephenson, who has a long history with videotape. As for the star player looking for junk pics and videos ... Dwight Howard was around the top five highest paid as recently as 2016 and has a history of such behavior.

"I told him like a couple years ago, I was like, 'How old do you think I am?' And he said some dogsh*t like 26, and I was like, 'no, and when I met you I was 16!'"

idk who she is but my shade towards dwight according to twitter
The guy who thought she was 16 is allegedly Lance

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When Paulius GM's the spurs

Get lit up by Harden for 61

Sign DMo

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1109513876930998273?s=21

Paulius

Reaction score
Yooo DMo to Spurs

Lets fucking go man

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game because I was out, but with 9 minutes left in the game Boston was up 107-94 to Charlotte.

Then apparently Boston decided to shit the bed, because we lost 117-124. Of the ten points Boston scored, 5 came from Jaylen within the first 90 seconds of this final stretch, meaning Charlotte went on a 30-5 run to end the game. Aside for one Kyrie layup, Jaylen was the only one who could score (3/3, 8pts) from the 9 minute mark.

I get yesterday was a rest day for Al with tonight being a B2B, and I'd assume Kyrie might sit tonight for the same reasoning. But Boston needs to figure out their shit. Jaylen Brown needs more minutes than Morris, period. 10/13 shooting for 29 points is fucking awesome, but he clearly wasn't used enough in the 4th. We can't keep on using this iso bullshit that clearly just doesn't work.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Watching knicks clips

Next year this will be on abc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%