NASCAR Discussion Thread

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Starting this up for the 2011 NASCAR season, can't wait for it to start back up! Go Jeff Gordon & Joey Logano! Time to steal that championship away from Jimmie Johnson!

The Edge

Reaction score
can't wait to see how fast Daytona is after the track has been smoothed out and resurfaced. Drives saying its gonna be fast, and a lot of 3 wide racing due to all the grip it has. I normally hate restrictor plate racing but this sounds like its going to be a fun race to watch. If it makes for that type of racing there could be multiple "Big Ones" too

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
can't wait to see how fast Daytona is after the track has been smoothed out and resurfaced. Drives saying its gonna be fast, and a lot of 3 wide racing due to all the grip it has. I normally hate restrictor plate racing but this sounds like its going to be a fun race to watch. If it makes for that type of racing there could be multiple "Big Ones" too
It's going to be a GREAT race! I cannot wait for it. As long as Jeff Gordon or Joey Logano wins it, I'll be happy! :p

The Edge

Reaction score
wow I actually find a forum with a nascar fan base and they turn out Gordon fans :(

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GO JEFF GORDON. Time to get that 5th championship.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, the three days of testing went really well for Jeff Gordon & Joey Logano, it's always great to start off the year fast! Alan Gustafson & Jeff Gordon is going to be a deadly combination this year!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Finish was good... Hamlin should have won... Overall - terrible race.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Not a huge Nascar fan but my dad is. His driver is Denny Hamlin. My guy is Carl Edwards and Dale always. I grew up in a Nascar family.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not a huge Nascar fan but my dad is. His driver is Denny Hamlin. My guy is Carl Edwards and Dale always. I grew up in a Nascar family.
Me and my dad are the only ones who like Nascar in my family.

Alot of people think Nascar is just a bunch of cars going in circles but it's so much more than that. It's like a chess match, I love the strategy involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%