2010 Nascar Discussion Thread

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score

Lol...

Anyway:

http://nascar.speedt...-up-for-2011/P2

Gustafson to Gordon...this could be god?

Here's a nice link with the changes:

http://www.jayski.co...s/2011teams.htm

Kurt Busch^^^
I think with Jeff Gordon getting Alan, I think it will help a lot. Some have said Alan is the best crew chief at Hendrick Motorsports. Yes, even better than Chad Knaus. Time will tell, but it was time for a change, I mean one win in three years??? This should have been done a long time ago. He might not do great to start the year, sometimes it takes awhile for the driver and crew chief to get that chemistry going. But, I can't wait for next year!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
4 fans, man this should just be meshed into the OT thread, lol.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think with Jeff Gordon getting Alan, I think it will help a lot. Some have said Alan is the best crew chief at Hendrick Motorsports. Yes, even better than Chad Knaus. Time will tell, but it was time for a change, I mean one win in three years??? This should have been done a long time ago. He might not do great to start the year, sometimes it takes awhile for the driver and crew chief to get that chemistry going. But, I can't wait for next year!
Im interested in seeing how Jr and Letarte do. We've seen Jr get into it with his crew chiefs before.

Gustafson+Gordon+Speedways=Amazing

I hope he can make Jeff a little more aggressive though.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Im hoping for Jeff to do good next year. I say championship for jeff imo.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Im interested in seeing how Jr and Letarte do. We've seen Jr get into it with his crew chiefs before.

Gustafson+Gordon+Speedways=Amazing

I hope he can make Jeff a little more aggressive though.
Jeff still has that aggression in him when he needs to use it.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how much I like it to be honest.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm not really sure how much I like it to be honest.
Well, most Jeff Gordon fans are use to very detailed cars, this one doesn't have as much as schemes in the past but it was time for something different/new. I've seen the flames for years now, it was time for something else. I actually think it's pretty sharp, to be honest. Can't wait to see it out on the race track, the 2011 season can't get here soon enough!

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kasey's new ride:

This is huge for me, even as a casual fan. Not only my favorite number but when I was a kid, my uncle had me really into the #4 Kodak ride. He had this room that was full of Kodak racing sh_t. He even had a used tire auto'd by Sterling Marlin.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Kasey will be driving the #4 for Red Bull racing then teaming up with Jeff Gordon in 2012.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kasey will be driving the #4 for Red Bull racing then teaming up with Jeff Gordon in 2012.
Khane is already in line to replace Mark Martin...his spot at Red Bull was worked out by HMR to keep him driving in the meantime. Vickers is testing out okay too...so Scott Speed and the 82 most likely won't be back.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Khane is already in line to replace Mark Martin...his spot at Red Bull was worked out by HMR to keep him driving in the meantime. Vickers is testing out okay too...so Scott Speed and the 82 most likely won't be back.
Yeah, I can't wait to see Kasey and Jeff working together, I've always liked Kasey. I don't think he's had the equipment to be successful in NASCAR, but that will change in 2012. Look out for Kasey Kahne when that happens, the guy has a lot of talent and will have the best team/equipment that he's always lacked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%