Updated Top 25

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
If you got it flaunt. We got Michigan, so we flaunt it.

Not true at all. Most Michigan fans are furious about what Rodriquez is doing with this team.
I can't believe he didn't give the ball to Minor more, it's highly idiotic when he's consistantly getting 6, 7 yards a rush.

Whoever said that Michigan has what it takes to be a good offense or whatever is sooo wrong. We have a developing quarterback and were about to lose Matthews. I feel bad for Kevin Koger because he is SUCH a promising TE, but he doesn't get the ball enough. Forcier isn't developed at all and Robinson is well idk why the <Censored> he is a quarterback, he can't throw the ball for <Censored>. Our O-Line is a wreck right now since Mooseman has to move to Center.
Compared to our past wide receiving cores, this years is nothing.

The Defense sucks to say the least. Graham is a phenomenal tackle, but doesn't get enough credit because he is on a terrible Defense. Our secondaries blow, thats all there is to it. They don't know how to cover a man and constantly get beat by receivers deep. Safeties are relatively non existent in this defense.

BTW, sorry you had to move here from Florida. That must blow. you go from amazing weather to... well, <Censored> to say the least.
True. And I can see the frustration, we went through it with Zook. We took our beatings but at least we got some decent talent out of it (Eraser).

lol, it's cool man, my girl moved here so I came here to be with her.

My hate for Michigan started when I went to the Outback bowl and y'all beat us in Graham's final game. It's nothing personal, sorry about my attitude.

But, Michigan isn't so bad, just kinda bored right now. Like I'm dying to play some bball or something but it seems everyone in Brighton/Howell just smokes pot and gets wasted. It's completly opposite from my hometown. I played football twice a week, softball twice a week, and bball twice a week. I'm <Censored>ing bored out of my mind.

However, I'm looking to get a membership at Golds, maybe that will get me out of the house.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Too true. I'd get mad if I constantly lived in Michigan's shadow too.
LOL. The guys at LSJ said they never have anything positive to write about in MSU Football.

BlueNation

Reaction score
True. And I can see the frustration, we went through it with Zook. We took our beatings but at least we got some decent talent out of it (Eraser).

lol, it's cool man, my girl moved here so I came here to be with her.

My hate for Michigan started when I went to the Outback bowl and y'all beat us in Graham's final game. It's nothing personal, sorry about my attitude.

But, Michigan isn't so bad, just kinda bored right now. Like I'm dying to play some bball or something but it seems everyone in Brighton/Howell just smokes pot and gets wasted. It's completly opposite from my hometown. I played football twice a week, softball twice a week, and bball twice a week. I'm <Censored>ing bored out of my mind.

However, I'm looking to get a membership at Golds, maybe that will get me out of the house.
In Ann Arbor kids from the Pioneer Basketball team usually play at the YMCA everyday after school. Of course try outs are soon.
no one really plays softball around here but i have friends who play some good old backyard tackle football. the kids are big too and theres no pads or anything. Actually this kid broke his wrist playing football with his friends last week. I'm not really friends with him but hes always around my friends.
you have to play ultimate Frisbee. <Censored>s REAL big around here.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
In Ann Arbor kids from the Pioneer Basketball team usually play at the YMCA everyday after school. Of course try outs are soon.
no one really plays softball around here but i have friends who play some good old backyard tackle football. the kids are big too and theres no pads or anything. Actually this kid broke his wrist playing football with his friends last week. I'm not really friends with him but hes always around my friends.
you have to play ultimate Frisbee. <Censored>s REAL big around here.
Hmmm, I may have to check that out, I've been offered to play a few times back home but never went.

I loved playing football, especially when we did O-line and D-line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%