2016 NFL Draft Winners

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Whether or not it was impressive wasn't my point.

DMC had about 800 yards in the last two years combined. He's a washed up running back without much left in the tank and still had 1100 yards rushing behind the Dallas line. He was the 4th leading rusher in the league, lol.
Whether he was 4th, 1st or 15th he only had 1100 yds behind that line now imagine what a good(someone I predict will be great) and Dallas just became lethal as long as Romo stays healthy. That offense might be unstoppable(injuries aside) and I say that as a Dallas hater.
Also DMC was nor is washed up, he's just not a workhorse back but he is a perfect type of back for teams that use rbbc. His problem in Oakland was his health not his talent.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I feel like it was a luxury pick that a team with fewer holes on defense possibly could have afforded, and I'm typically a big supporter of BPA. Just not in this case.

Zeke is a great player. I'm not doubting his talent at all. But I still view him as a poor choice at #4.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I feel like it was a luxury pick that a team with fewer holes on defense possibly could have afforded, and I'm typically a big supporter of BPA. Just not in this case.

Zeke is a great player. I'm not doubting his talent at all. But I still view him as a poor choice at #4.
I agree it was a luxury pick because that Dallas team should have been picking in the 20's not 4th overall. Who would you have taken? Also they added the best player in the draft if he can come back from his injury which Im in the camp of him doing so even if it isnt until 2017. Most people believed Dallas should have taken a QB which I think would have been the wrong decision.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Boda said:
Whether he was 4th, 1st or 15th he only had 1100 yds behind that line now imagine what a good(someone I predict will be great) and Dallas just became lethal as long as Romo stays healthy. That offense might be unstoppable(injuries aside) and I say that as a Dallas hater.
Also DMC was nor is washed up, he's just not a workhorse back but he is a perfect type of back for teams that use rbbc. His problem in Oakland was his health not his talent.

Do you recall this guy named Joseph Randle who was the primary RB early in the season before he had legal issues and was cut? Because I do, and McFadden didn't get starter carries for a full 16 games because of Randle. Let's also not forget that Lance Dunbar was getting ALL 3rd down snaps before an injury. If McFadden gets starter carries for 16 games and he has more than 1100 yards. He had an impressive season regardless of how good the OL was in front of him. Stop being ridiculous.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

Do you recall this guy named Joseph Randle who was the primary RB early in the season before he had legal issues and was cut? Because I do, and McFadden didn't get starter carries for a full 16 games because of Randle. Let's also not forget that Lance Dunbar was getting ALL 3rd down snaps before an injury. If McFadden gets starter carries for 16 games and he has more than 1100 yards. He had an impressive season regardless of how good the OL was in front of him. Stop being ridiculous.
You know who you sound like? Every Raider fan who has had an excuse because he just hasnt lived up to the hype. If he was that good he wouldnt have been behind Randle.(What a joke) and the Cowboys wouldnt have needed that RBBC but go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to in order to feel better.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Cowboys could have been fine with Alfred Morris, McFadden, and Dunbar at running back, but Zeke is a fucking stud. He's putting up over 1K rushing behind that line for sure, and is a receiving threat as well. 

Like sure, you could have an average run game and be fine. Or you can replicate what you did in 2014, and have a Top 3 offense

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
It's only preseason but Derrick Henry and Tajae Sharpe have both performed great in the 3 games thus far. Henry is the #3 ranked rusher while Sharpe is the #4 WR. Conklin has done a great job pass protecting / run blocking as the Titans have been great in the run game while keeping Mariota from getting hit. Dodd was injured for most of the preseason. Byard is making strides and has been promoted to #2 safety.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They also voted Alec Ogletree to an All-Pro team and he was terrible this year. It's also weird that they delineate specific OL spots like RT and LG, but don't for other positions like Safety or Linebacker. They also pick an All-Pro Flex like this is fantasy football or some shit.

Conklin was fine this year, but he's not even the best OT on his own team, and if you want to anoint him the franchise savior go ahead. I still don't think he should have been picked over Tunsil or have been a top 10 pick.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Nah Conklin was good -- but for a RT. Marcus Cannon was the 2nd best RT this year and he was almost cut this offseason

All Pro should go to best OTs, not best RTs

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Nah Conklin was good -- but for a RT. Marcus Cannon was the 2nd best RT this year and he was almost cut this offseason

All Pro should go to best OTs, not best RTs
Preach

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if Lane Johnson didn't get suspended for 10 games. He might have been the unanimous choice.

D

Dannyboy77

Happy that our first round pick Leonard Floyd had a good year. His 2 concussions kinds scares me though. But the potential is all there. Howard is looking a very solid RB. Total steal. Whitehair had a good year. Few other rooks were hurt all year so can't judge them yet. Nice draft for my Bears overall.

thesickness89

Reaction score
For the first time in what feels like years, I am very excited for the future of Dallas after how this draft has looked. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%