Official League Signup Thread

Will

Reaction score
Came across this league on the FBB forums, interested in joining. Have been out of sim leagues for a while but looking to get back into one. Wondering if any teams are open, if not is there a waiting list to sign up on?

larryspader

Reaction score
Not sure if there are any openings but would love to be a part of the league. Was in a number of leagues but haven't been a GM in a while. Looking to get back into the sim. Thanks for the consideration. Will be an active owner if selected.

Larry Spader
[email protected]

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
larryspader said:
Not sure if there are any openings but would love to be a part of the league. Was in a number of leagues but haven't been a GM in a while. Looking to get back into the sim. Thanks for the consideration. Will be an active owner if selected.

Larry Spader
[email protected]
Hey @[member="larryspader"], we do have openings if you're ready to take a team now. Do you have GroupMe? If so, send me your the e-mail address attached to the account and I'll add you in.

larryspader

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Hey @[member="larryspader"], we do have openings if you're ready to take a team now. Do you have GroupMe? If so, send me your the e-mail address attached to the account and I'll add you in.
 Wonderful news! Would love to take over a team now. The email with my GroupMe account is [email protected]. Thanks! 

ajd_tbh

Reaction score
Hi there, any time open at the moment? I have some sim league experience and I am familiar with GroupMe.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What is your email address linked to your groupme account? @[member="ajd_tbh"]

Macro Endgame

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Any open teams?

Macro Endgame

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
If you are interested in joining the league here, comment in this thread with 3 selections you would wish to have as a team. Note -- you are not guaranteed that team, as the selection committee would ultimately decide who gets which franchise.

Don't think I can send PM yet :(

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Macro Endgame said:

Don't think I can send PM yet :(
Youll gain PM access when youre officially named a GM (which is determined by CC06, not me)

Macro Endgame

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Do you have groupme?

If so, post the email address linked to your account

Hey, I wasn't trying to offend you.

I just prefer to know before I share my GroupMe because it's connected to my phone number, thanks for helping me out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%