AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
Gonna be a homer and say Oklahoma.

Coker ain't gonna lead Bama to a title.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
If MSU can get past Bama then I think they can win it, the other 2 teams won't win it

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Michigan State is the most underwhelming team in the top 4. They win a lot of games by the skin on their ass and/or via fluke plays. They wouldn't be in the discussion right now if Michigan could punt the ball. Alas, a win is a win but I think this is the end of Sparty's run. Alabama over-matches Michigan State at just about every position except QB and hell, people continue to underrate Coker and yet here he is. He's like a beta version of AJ McCarron; does nothing sexy but win games.

I'm not sure when the Oklahoma band wagon took off but they're suddenly a big favorite. They'll be coming off the longest stretch without playing a game and last year, I was on hand to witness Clemson smoke the Sooners in the Russell Athletic Bowl. Granted the Sooners didn't have Baker Mayfield at the time but to be fair, Deshaun Watson wasn't the same QB last year either.

Gimme Bama vs. Clemson for the 'chip. Dabo's current team versus his alma mater and eventually, his next team.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Clemson vs Oklahoma will decide the winner.

I'm not too crazy about Alabama or Michigan State. Both very good teams, but I don't think either are as complete as Clemson and Oklahoma. I'm gonna predict Clemson tho

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
Oklahoma got smoked cause Trevor Knight. Literally the worst QB in college football after beating Bama 2 years ago. Mayfield makes that big of a difference.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
AiRuPtHeRe™;14674 said:
Oklahoma got smoked cause Trevor Knight. Literally the worst QB in college football after beating Bama 2 years ago. Mayfield makes that big of a difference.
Mayfield is legit but I just can't get past that Texas loss. I know it was a while ago but it shows Oklahoma is liable to come out and completely lay an egg. This plus the fact Clemson literally hasn't missed a beat all year makes the Tigers the clear favorite for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%