Aaron Rodgers suffers broken collarbone

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
Whatever you do please don't sign Kaep
Is this less embarrassing than signing Kaep?

Because the Packers are a joke, Hundley is trash

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Is this less embarrassing than signing Kaep?

Because the Packers are a joke, Hundley is trash
Kaep isn’t going to fix this defense

Rodgers hid a lot of this teams problems

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't understand what makes people think Kaepernick shows up and is instantly better than the guy who has been Aaron's understudy for multiple seasons. Kaepernick was a flash in the pan as an NFL player and his representation knew it. Not even T.O. and/or Chad Johnson have gone to such great lengths to remain in the public eye.

I didn't watch the game last night but Good Morning Football showed highlight after highlight of bad drops by GB receivers. Hundley couldn't buy a catch last night and most of these were on solid throws. Then Nate Burleson immediately starts the "Kaepernick would come in and be an improvement" bullshit.

At this point I almost wish the Texans or Broncos would sign Kaepernick, put him on the field, so we can all watch him completely shit the bed, again, and then maybe he'll go away forever. At this point I'm beyond aggravated with bad, wannabe/former football players hijacking league headlines and discussions. 

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Hundley is Rodgers understudy because when you have Aaron Rodgers nobody cares who the backup is. Hundley wasn't all that impressive in college, the same things he struggled with then he struggles with now but at a much larger level. It's quite embarrassing as an organization to be this much of a cluster f**k. Aaron Rodgers is the Green Bay Packers. With him they can win a Super Bowl, without him they don't win more than 3 games.

I am so sick of those in the front office and coaching staff of getting a free pass because Rodgers bails out their incompetence year after year. Is Kaepernick the answer? Absolutely not, but it may distract from the shit show I'm asked to watch once a week and that's good enough for me.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Hundley is Rodgers understudy because when you have Aaron Rodgers nobody cares who the backup is. Hundley wasn't all that impressive in college, the same things he struggled with then he struggles with now but at a much larger level. It's quite embarrassing as an organization to be this much of a cluster f**k. Aaron Rodgers is the Green Bay Packers. With him they can win a Super Bowl, without him they don't win more than 3 games.

I am so sick of those in the front office and coaching staff of getting a free pass because Rodgers bails out their incompetence year after year. Is Kaepernick the answer? Absolutely not, but it may distract from the shit show I'm asked to watch once a week and that's good enough for me.
I don’t know why you’re so pissed. All around the league, teams are absolute shit without a legit QB. Just be grateful all is well as soon as A-Rog heals up.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
AE. said:
I don’t know why you’re so pissed. All around the league, teams are absolute shit without a legit QB. Just be grateful all is well as soon as A-Rog heals up.
The organization is incredibly overrated. The coaching staff is shit and the front office isn't much better. Rodgers is the best to play the position, they are wasting an all-time great because they are clueless. The Packers have flailed out of the playoffs like 5 years in a row due to complete incompetence defensively

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
The organization is incredibly overrated. The coaching staff is shit and the front office isn't much better. Rodgers is the best to play the position, they are wasting an all-time great because they are clueless. The Packers have flailed out of the playoffs like 5 years in a row due to complete incompetence defensively
I will agree with you on this; the Packers should have multiple titles with a QB as good as Rodgers is/had been. The franchise should look back someday and regret not giving Rodgers better defensive support.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
AE. said:
I will agree with you on this; the Packers should have multiple titles with a QB as good as Rodgers is/had been. The franchise should look back someday and regret not giving Rodgers better defensive support.
Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy are the two most overrated coaches/GMs in sports. They should not have jobs, they've been riding Rodgers coatails for years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%