Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Should there be an Official TNA Talk Thread?? Or does no one watch it? I do every now and then, but I've really gotten away from it lately.
I watch it sometimes if nothing else is on.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh. Guess I'll make one.

loopydude3

Reaction score
Did anything worth noting happen on ECW last night? I sure hate I missed Adamle. :rolleyes:

loopydude3

Reaction score
John Cena will make his return to Raw tonight. Also Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels has been announced for Judgment Day. Thoughts?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
John Cena will make his return to Raw tonight. Also Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels has been announced for Judgment Day. Thoughts?
Look for more Cena/JBL to lead into their match at Judgment Day. Also, WWE is not one for face v face matches, so I think we'll see more of Jericho as a heel...either that or they pull a 180 a have HBK go heel.

loopydude3

Reaction score
Mr. Kenneddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
......................................Kennedy!!!

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm confused...Is Michaels turning heel? I hope not because that's definitely not the right way for WWE. I mean he sucker superkicked Y2J and they fans were still behind him.

loopydude3

Reaction score
I'm confused...Is Michaels turning heel? I hope not because that's definitely not the right way for WWE. I mean he sucker superkicked Y2J and they fans were still behind him.
I agree. I'm confused. Now I'm thinking Batista will make good on his word and hunt HBK down.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All I know is that I am looking forward to the Judgement Day match

I've also been wondering, due to the obviously audible chant, why people hate Cena sooooo much.

loopydude3

Reaction score
All I know is that I am looking forward to the Judgement Day match

I've also been wondering, due to the obviously audible chant, why people hate Cena sooooo much.
Cena held the belt entirely too long is one reason couple that with he only knows a few moves and the fans hate him.

I could see the Lance Cade turning on Trevor Murdoch coming from a mile away. Still can't believe they beat Cryme Tyme though. Cryme Tyme gets no love and should be holding the WWE Tag Team titles by now IMHO. Also it was really nice to see Jeff Hardy's return.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cena held the belt entirely too long is one reason couple that with he only knows a few moves and the fans hate him.
Cena's matches are never really long to begin with so he rarely uses too many moves but he has what is known as the "five moves of doom" which signal the end of the match. It's not unknown in wrestling, Hart had a set, Hogan had a set, even Shawn Michaels had a set.

loopydude3

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest Cena fan but I do hope he beats the Hell out of JBL at Judgment Day!! JBL is such a joke!! :rolleyes:

BTW Nice throwback avy Baggs.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I doubt that they will turn Michaels into a heel at this point but as for Y2J yes since he really isn't getting a pop like he use to anymore.

And as for Cade and Murdoch. WWE is now pushing Cade as a mid card heel now since they are more impressed with him as of late and Murdoch is gonna be a low card babyface.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Y2J Heel is better than a Y2J Face. He just naturally exudes cockiness. I want a Kennedy Y2J fued for the title (I can dream cant I?) Also, I have really liked Lance Cade over the years as part of Cade and Murdoch. He is a freakin animal body wise.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha, I called the Teddy Long thing...I'm glad he's back, I love Teddy.

djhipp

Reaction score
I dont get the Cena hate either. He's a great wrestler, great charisma, and honestly he deserved to hold that belt for a year. It was a breath of fresh air from Raw's only other options, Orton and HHH.

Yeah T'lo is definately the best GM WWE has.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE over-pushed Cena too much that why he gets hated and plus he has like 4 or 5 moves.

djhipp

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3827452' date='May 21 2008, 06:36 PM']WWE over-pushed Cena too much that why he gets hated and plus he has like 4 or 5 moves.[/quote]

Thats rediculous. Look at HHH and explain why he isnt hated then? Cena has more than 5 moves, and if you remember, guys like Bret Hart & Hogan only used a few moves and were loved.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats rediculous. Look at HHH and explain why he isnt hated then? Cena has more than 5 moves, and if you remember, guys like Bret Hart & Hogan only used a few moves and were loved.
Bret Hart had a whole lot of moves so you can take him out but Hogan & HHH was all build up by the characters that they played back then, especially when they put HHH & Michaels together. Even though HHH had some moves back then.

djhipp

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3827461' date='May 21 2008, 06:51 PM']Bret Hart had a whole lot of moves so you can take him out but Hogan & HHH was all build up by the characters that they played back then, especially when they put HHH & Michaels together. Even though HHH had some moves back then.[/quote]

How does that explain that HHH isnt hated? I know I cant sit through a match with Trips in it and I usually skip Raw as a whole because the entire two hours seems to revolve around him. Cena is the only reason I occassionally will watch on a monday night. Though it'd be cool too see him go back to the rapper gimmick, the one he has now is almost as entertaing. Cena/JBL is the best feud WWE is doing right now imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%