Official Wrestling Talk Thread

loopydude3

Reaction score
Well the ending this week blew. Other than that I thought it was a pretty good show. It was great to see Mr. Kennedy's return. I'm anxious to see how he works as a "babyface".

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was meh towards the end...but the more I think of it, it made sense. Getting Regal more heat as well as sending some traffic towards WWE.com. I'm also interested in seeing Kennedy as a face, I hope he's as entertaining as he was before

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did you guys watch the end of ECW the other night? It was stupid, Chavo beat Kane. I think I'm going to start watching WWE again.

loopydude3

Reaction score
Did you guys watch the end of ECW the other night? It was stupid, Chavo beat Kane. I think I'm going to start watching WWE again.

So that dummy Chavo is the ECW champ again? That is stupid. :rolleyes:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821015' date='May 1 2008, 11:30 PM']No it was a non-title match.[/quote]
Why did they even have Chavo as the champ? And I was also wondering why tazz and the other commentator left at the start of that match.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why did they even have Chavo as the champ? And I was also wondering why tazz and the other commentator left at the start of that match.
Mike Adamle is terrible and that walk off they did might be a thing known in wrestling known as a (shoot) and reason to believe Chavo as a champ is that WWE had nobody else to push for that belt so they can hold it until Wrestlemania so they found Chavo who just came back off of suspension and just gave him a push for a while.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821023' date='May 1 2008, 11:37 PM']Mike Adamle is terrible and that walk off they did might be a thing known in wrestling known as a (shoot) and reason to believe Chavo as a champ is that WWE had nobody else to push for that belt so they can hold it until Wrestlemania so they found Chavo who just came back off of suspension and just gave him a push for a while.[/quote]
Why pick Chavo though, theres waaay better wrestlers than Chavo, well ones that would be better Champs.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why pick Chavo though, theres waaay better wrestlers than Chavo, well ones that would be better Champs.
Well they was gonna make Big Daddy V ECW champ but WWE was concern with his health and they ask him to lose 50 pounds.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im a member over on the Wrestlecrap boards (a HUGE and awesome community of smark wrestling fans), and the hatred of Adamle is awesome. We had a thread going with all his stuff ups listed. There are also awesome Photoshop threads - > I made this (the board has an incredible love of Snitsky)

loopydude3

Reaction score
Will a Mod edit the title of this thread to WWE thread or The Official WWE thread?I tried to edit the title but it wouldn't let me. If you don't want to do it its cool. Just let me know something.

loopydude3

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821188' date='May 2 2008, 11:04 PM']Done.[/quote]

Thank You Big Bid'Ness. I just thought this would be easier to talk all things WWE and probably cut down on # of threads and help the mods out as well. Who watched SmackDown last night? GM Vickie Guerrero stripped Undertaker of the Title and then outlawed his submission move. I think the WWE is intentionally trying to p#$# everybody off right now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That was stupid, I love that chokehold(it looks like a figure 4 chokehold but I could be wrong. WWE make stupid descions, Taker will be Champ again soon.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Taker took the chokehold from MMA. Hes a huge fan of MMA. Its actually called the Gogoplata, but the E haven't bothered giving it a name yet. For months now its just ben a submisison choke hold. And yes Bid'Ness, that video is awesome. Jimmy got huge elevation on the dick.

loopydude3

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821589' date='May 3 2008, 08:58 PM']<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuQmb8TGs6Q&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuQmb8TGs6Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
WRONG lol.[/quote]

ROFLMFFAO, that is hilarious. :lol:

I'm interested to see what goes down on Raw this week. I hope they fire Regal. LoL :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%