Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is no way ohtani will 2-way for long

They expect albert pujols to play over 100 games at first lol

And if ohtani is DHing, that means Valbuena isnt in the lineup (im assuming cozart and kinsler are playing)

And if you want to say just sit pujols, pujols sucks but hes a better batter than ohtani and hes their cleanup hitter as of now. They arent benching albert

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
There is no way ohtani will 2-way for long

They expect albert pujols to play over 100 games at first lol

And if ohtani is DHing, that means Valbuena isnt in the lineup (im assuming cozart and kinsler are playing)

And if you want to say just sit pujols, pujols sucks but hes a better batter than ohtani and hes their cleanup hitter as of now. They arent benching albert
Ohtani may not even make the MLB roster or stay there for a long time.

I don't know why we're even discussing the Angels as a postseason team.  They have a lot to accomplish before they can be given that title.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Their pitching is sketchy too. If I had to guess, I'd say they win like 80 to like 84 games.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Their pitching is sketchy too. If I had to guess, I'd say they win like 80 to like 84 games.
That sounds about right.  Won't be enough for the postseason this year.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohtani will make the opening day roster. And theyre going with a 6 man rotation. Thing is, every guy in that rotation has had injuries recently. So we'll see

Im definitely not high on them. Like seattle better. Houston obviously will win that division in a runaway

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Ohtani will make the opening day roster. And theyre going with a 6 man rotation. Thing is, every guy in that rotation has had injuries recently. So we'll see

Im definitely not high on them. Like seattle better. Houston obviously will win that division in a runaway
Well that is just it. The team can never stay healthy.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trevor Bauer gonna finish top 5 in CY Young voting this year

catman

Reaction score
Greg Holland signs with the Cardinals -- 1/$14MM.  He will likely take a couple of weeks to get into game shape, but he'll be ready.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
So Ohtani is batting 8th as a DH after a torrid spring.  Not a wise decision if you ask me.  He should be in AA or AAA to season himself and make himself ready.  The Angels might be ruining him just because he's a "phenom."

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
So Ohtani is batting 8th as a DH after a torrid spring.  Not a wise decision if you ask me.  He should be in AA or AAA to season himself and make himself ready.  The Angels might be ruining him just because he's a "phenom."
they definitely promised him this lol.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kiké Hernandez opening day cleanup hitter
Hell yes im ready for today. Wish it wasnt on espn exclusively though. Thats a bummer

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Gotta sell them tickets
Gotta win them games.  

I don't think Ohtani will help them do this at this time.  Maybe later in the year.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Gonzalez 2 for 3 for Mets. I really think LA will regret trading Gonzalez. They can easily replace him, I bet, but I see him helping the Mets a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%