Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/RJcliffordMMA/status/1048803718357868545?s=19

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would anyone be opposed to any of this?

This whole circus has been fucking awesome.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think anybody is clutching their pearls lol. They're gonna do the rematch and it's gonna be even bigger than this one. Long run everything's gonna work out. I love the chaos haha. Glad we get more.

Still think the orchestrated attack on Conor and his corner after winning the fight was weak. After seeing a bunch of different angles it looks like Khabib and a couple other guys went after his corner and three other guys jumped the octagon to go after Conor. Khabib also used the fact that Conor shit talked him as part of his defense in the presser. I get being mad about the bus thing, which he stayed on the bus but whatever, but idk why he thinks he's immune to being shit talked. The shit talk is what sells big fights. Conor's whole circus + his shit talk hyped the fight and made them both very rich men.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
It's weird to see a guy so physically tough let WORDS get to him like that. For all the discipline you need for this sport, I'm surprised he didn't have the discipline just to fight Conor and leave it at that. Show him that his antics mean nothing. Doing this after the fight means they do mean something.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Words can hurt more than fists man

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
It's weird to see a guy so physically tough let WORDS get to him like that. For all the discipline you need for this sport, I'm surprised he didn't have the discipline just to fight Conor and leave it at that. Show him that his antics mean nothing. Doing this after the fight means they do.
hes russian. hes a muslim. he takes pride on both of those things. hes extremely peaceful and conor attacked all of those things and he reacted. he doesnt see or hear things the way we all do here.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Giving him a beating in the octagon should have been the end of it but ok.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But whatever. The aftermath may have been ugly, but all Dana white probably saw was dollar signs while it was happening. There's going to be a rematch down the line even if it isn't anytime soon. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
It's weird to see a guy so physically tough let WORDS get to him like that. For all the discipline you need for this sport, I'm surprised he didn't have the discipline just to fight Conor and leave it at that. Show him that his antics mean nothing. Doing this after the fight means they do mean something.
Well, Conor was arrested for legitimately assaulting Khabib and others outside of the octogan, so evidently neither have discipline

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
But whatever. The aftermath may have been ugly, but all Dana white probably saw was dollar signs while it was happening. There's going to be a rematch down the line even if it isn't anytime soon. 
yea and more and more people are coming out saying its a work. we'll never know if that's true or not but kahbibs guys are out of jail, conor wont press charges and dana was the one to send a car and pick them up lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Giving him a beating in the octagon should have been the end of it but ok.
This. If you can't take people talking crap, then you will get in trouble a lot.

But Conor fought like crap. He had his hands down the entire fight. Thought there were a few times he could have tried to go for a guillotine. I was surprised the ref didn't stand them up in the first round when Khabib was kinda just holding him down.

Khabib will be suspended for jumping out of the cage, the 3 guys who jumped Conor might be fined or something. Probably not much will happen.

Conor also got spit on right after tapping from the looks of the video and he didn't even move.

Conor will have to change a lot to make a rematch competitive. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only people in that division who can beat Khabib are Ferguson and Kevin Lee. Guys who might actually have something for him on the ground and can strike. Nobody who's primarily a striker can take him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think tony is the best in the division

Paulius

Reaction score
Won total of $215 off of 4 buddies. Thanks Khabib

Nasdrovia blet [emoji1308][emoji635]

This is what happens when someone talks too much shit. Lesson taught

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Has McGregor been suspended by the UFC?
ufc wont suspend either of them

i really think it was partly a work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%