Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

205 Live Superstar Arrested

205 Live has been under the control of Enzo Amore and the ‘Zo Train since he retained his title against Kalisto at last month’s Suvivor Series.  Since then the divided division has been trying to figure out who is next to challenge Amore for the Cruiserweight Championship.

The next episode of RAW is scheduled to have Drew Gulak take on Rich Swann for the number 1 contender position; however WWE may need to make a change to the schedule as a leading 205 Live superstar has been arrested for “Battery” and “Kidnap – False Imprisonment: Adult”.

The source comes from mugshotsgainsville.com which holds records of anyone that has been taken into custody by the local law enforcement.  It is believed that Rich(ard) Swaan was arrested at approx. 12am Sunday morning.

“The site makes no assumptions or representations about guilt or innocence. People charged with crimes are presumed innocent unless proven guilty. Information on this site should not be used to determine any person’s actual criminal record.”
The site makes this information public for a set amount of time.
“Mug shots are presented chronologically, by booking date, and remain online for a maximum of 90 days.”
As stated above, the source information does not act as evidence of guilt, and should not be taken out of context.  Unfortunately, innocent or not, WWE will not take this press well, especially for the leading face going into a potential title opportunity.
As of writing, no other further details have been made available.

Jeez my guy

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
good luck on your future endeavors

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know what my defense would be.

“It was all a work.”

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i have this on but im gonna play some ps4. of we get woken matt let me know so i can rewind it ha. thats all i care about

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I kinda like the Nia/Enzo idea

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE Champion Jinder Mahal will be facing Nakamura at some house show in Tampa on the 30th lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Update On Rockstar Spud To WWE

Former Impact Wrestling star Rockstar Spud is WWE bound and will be joining the cruiserweight division and 205 Live.
According to PWInsider, Spud is expected to make his WWE television debut next week. With the cruiserweight division part of the RAW brand, expect to see Spud on Monday’s RAW, where his debut will be seen by WWE’s biggest audience of the week.

Spud left Impact Wrestling in October TNA after working with the promotion since late 2012 when he appeared on the “British Boot Camp” series.
WWE’s Cruiserweight division lost Austin Aries and Neville this year and Rich Swann is now suspended indefinitely after his weekend arrest. With former NXT star Hideo Itami joining the division and the addition of Rockstar Spud, don’t be surprised to see WWE add even more talent to 205 Live when

WWE sends the cruiserweights on tour for the first time in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%