Hall of Fame
Reaction score

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saints dodged a huge bullet with just missing on him.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Great player but has issues that I'm sure will be blamed on bipolar disorder. Stories like these really make me appreciate the job college football's top programs do to keep (most of) these guys out of trouble.  Top college players are essentially babysat, regimented, and provided all sorts of shit at the football facilities.

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:
Great player but has issues that I'm sure will be blamed on bipolar disorder. Stories like these really make me appreciate the job college football's top programs do to keep (most of) these guys out of trouble.  Top college players are essentially babysat, regimented, and provided all sorts of shit at the football facilities.
Baylor

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:
Hence the “most of”
There's probably just as much of this stuff going on in college as there is in the pros

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
There's probably just as much of this stuff going on in college as there is in the pros

On the grand scale, I don't think so.  Bare in mind the number of players on rosters in the enormous college football landscape.  There's 129 schools in FBS alone.  I don't think it's accurate to hear about a bunch of criminal cover-ups inside Art Briles's Baylor program and assume "it happens everywhere".  

Most colleges and major universities don't run their Title IX offices worse than the Iraqi government.

CoachAF

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this about Foster. He was one of my favorites because of his story. He has overcome a lot of adversity to get to where he is now. His father shot his mother while she was holding him. He has always been around trouble, but seemed able to keep himself out of it for the most part. This is very troubling news. Ugh. 

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

On the grand scale, I don't think so.  Bare in mind the number of players on rosters in the enormous college football landscape.  There's 129 schools in FBS alone.  I don't think it's accurate to hear about a bunch of criminal cover-ups inside Art Briles's Baylor program and assume "it happens everywhere".  

Most colleges and major universities don't run their Title IX offices worse than the Iraqi government.
https://www.google.ca/amp/tucson.com/sports/arizonawildcats/football/wildcats-football-players-gang-raped-female-students-and-staffers-amended/article_85a85b6c-c54f-5604-8b98-c4a7f9d90bb4.amp.html

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I had to change that title lol. It was bothering me 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Same could be said about most NFL teams

32 NFL teams have nothing to do with my point.  I'm talking about 347 DI schools scattered across 49 states. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%