Football Buy or Sell

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Sell, the defenses in the AFC East have gotten better and I feel that Chad Henne still has a lot more to develop so defenses will stack the box and force Henne to beat them with his arm.

B/S The Steelers finish above .500.

Mooche

Reaction score
Buy.

They will go about 3-1 or 2-2 during the time without Ben, but with him I think they can maybe push to try and sneak into the playoffs.

B/S: The Cardinals make the playoffs this year with Leinart leading them.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Buy, I think the Cardinals are still the class of that division even if though they lost Boldin and Karlos Dansby. I loved the Alan Faneca and Joey Porter pickups. You also have to take into account that the Cardinals have an extremely favorable schedule considering they face the AFC West this year.

B/S Sam Bradford wins rookie of the year.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Sell.

He has a line that gave up 44-sacks last season, his best receiving threat is his running-back, who led the Rams in receptions with 51, and he will more than likely throw in excess of 20 interceptions.

B/S; The Rams win more than one game.

Reaction score
Buy I think they will win 3 games this year, even though they suck they still got Steven Jackson who can probably help them get 2 wins or so.

B/S Indianapolis and Minnesota Super Bowl.

Mooche

Reaction score
Sell.

I don't see the Vikings going as far as they did last year, this year. I just don't know even with Favre if they will have the same punch as they had a season ago.

B/S Rashard Mendenhall breaks out this year

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sell - I think he'll be a very good back, but this isn't the year for him without the team's best lineman there. Plus, hasn't he already 'broken out' to people who actually pay attention to these kinds of things?

B/S 2500 yards and 25 TDs from the Panthers duo.

Reaction score
Sell - I think he'll be a very good back, but this isn't the year for him without the team's best lineman there. Plus, hasn't he already 'broken out' to people who actually pay attention to these kinds of things?

B/S 2500 yards and 25 TDs from the Panthers duo.
Sell - They are both good backs, just don't expect those number to happen.

B/S Shonn Greene rushing for 1200 yards.

Mooche

Reaction score
Sell.

I love Greene and his potential in a few years, but sharing the backfield with LT (unfortunately) is going to slow down his process a little bit. LT is gonna need the touches to make sure that ego stays intact.

B/S - Titans finish second in the AFC South

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Sell, Texans finish second.

B/S; Texans win the Wild Card spot and lose in the Divisional finals to an AFC East opponent.

Reaction score
Sell I don't see Houston being a contender next year. I do see them making the playoffs as a Wild Card though but they have a weak running game and defense, I just don't see them getting far.

B/S Patriots win AFC East.

Mooche

Reaction score
Sell.

As much as I think the Jets come down to earth this year, I think that the Patriots will finish slightly behind them.

B/S - Bob Sanders plays more than 8 games next season.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Buy. He's due to show he's a great player, and can endure a longer season.

B/S: A team comes north of the boarder permanently by 2015.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Sell. I like Bill, Tom, and Randy a lot but that team chemistry has seemingly gone to hell.

I'll take the Jets over Patriots.

B/S; Jets will lose a nail-biter in the AFC Championship, and the AFC Champion will win the Superbowl.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Sell. I like Bill, Tom, and Randy a lot but that team chemistry has seemingly gone to hell.

I'll take the Jets over Patriots.

B/S; Jets will lose a nail-biter in the AFC Championship, and the AFC Champion will win the Superbowl.
Whoah, wtf?

Mooche

Reaction score
Sell.

Ehhh. Not sure yet, my heart wants to believe and say yes, but there is just so much involved. We'll see.

B/S - Drew Brees leads the league in passing yards next season

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Sell. I'll go with Schaub or Manning, Brees wasn't even in the top-5 last season in total yards.

B/S; Patrick Willis again leads the league in tackles and has more than three interceptions.

Mooche

Reaction score
Buy.

Patrick Willis is an absolute monster. Always have loved his game, he hits like a truck and he is just a smart player overall. Every defense could use a guy like him, and the scary thing is, he is only going to get better the next few seasons.

B/S - Vick does get cut by the Eagles

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Sell. If they know whats good for them they keep him just in case anything happens to Kolb, that way they will have a once proven quarterback at the helm.

B/S; Kevin Kolb goes down with a broken femur in week one, Vick takes over, and throws 15 touchdowns and less than 20 interceptions.

Reaction score
Sell. I don't see him getting hurt.

B/S The Lions making the playoffs in the next 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%