Staff Changes

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Just a quick announcement to update the board on a few changes. 

Per their requests RipCity, Fuhgeddit & snipezo are no longer on the staff. They've been a part of the staff for a long time and will be missed. 

To fill Sal's spot I decided to promote nolafan33 to Head Administrator and do away with the "Co-Administrator" position. Having two different administrator (not including Owners) positions seems a bit pointless. To be honest I'm not even sure why there were different admin positions - there may have been a reason for it in the past but I don't remember what. 

There may be some more changes in the next few weeks, so stay alert. This also leaves a few less moderators on staff. I'd like to replace Fuhgeddit and snipezo - if anyone is interested please send a PM to either nolafan or myself. 

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Crazy to see RIp,Fuh, and snip no longer as staff!  Thanks for what you guys did for the site!!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
UPDATE: This past week we added .ptt81 as a moderator. .ptt has prior experience as a moderator here so he'll fit right in. 

I've also decided to promote bosoxlover12 to Global Moderator. Along with being a tech moderator he'll also be taking on an expanded role around the site. He's been an active member for a while, is seen in most sports areas, and also has a presence in the sim leagues. 

PS. I'm still considering taking on another moderator. If anyone is interested please let me know. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd be willing to allow you to appoint me as CEO

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
We'll take it in to consideration. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%