PEDs

catman

Reaction score
In my opinion, any team with a player suspended for PEDs should have to play a man short for the duration of the suspension.  In other words, play with 24 players on the roster, rather than 25.  That will make clubs take PEDs a bit more seriously.  Cano was not the only player suspended this season.  Jorge Polanco, of the Twins, was suspended during spring training and I doubt if he will get his job back when he is reinstated by the league.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Interesting idea but I don't like it. The player suspension hurts the team enough, I don't like the idea of risking the health of the rest of the team because of the selfish actions of one of their teammates

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
catman said:
In my opinion, any team with a player suspended for PEDs should have to play a man short for the duration of the suspension.  In other words, play with 24 players on the roster, rather than 25.  That will make clubs take PEDs a bit more seriously.  Cano was not the only player suspended this season.  Jorge Polanco, of the Twins, was suspended during spring training and I doubt if he will get his job back when he is reinstated by the league.
I actually like this idea a lot.  It keeps everyone on the same page with PEDs.  A lot of teams don't even look into PEDs and just care about winning.  While winning is important, a rule like this will enforce winning to be done right.  And it affects everyone on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%