Official Boxing Talk Thread

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
There isn't much boxing talk in here, so i figured I'd start up a thread, who are some of your favorite boxers? Me-

Manny Pacqiuao
Kelly Pavlik
Paul Williams

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Floyd Mayweather
Manny Pacqiuao
Joe Calzaghe
Roy Jones Jr.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
I can't wait for the possibly Kelly Pavlik vs. Winky Wright fight in September in Atlantic City, I live in Jersey and I think I might go my Dad seemed open to it when i asked

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Anyone else watching Cauthen vs. Camacho on Wednesday Night Fights?

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Anyone watch the James Toney and Hasim Rahman?

The decision was sooooo stupid. An accidental headbutt to Rahman's head and it made a deep cut right above his eye and he was getting blood into his eye and the Doc called the fight and said that Rahman said he couldn't go when he didn't say it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My favs:
Oscar
Kelly Pavlik <3
Calzaghe
Margarito

and yeah Grandy, I did see the fight. It was soooooo stupid as you said.
The rules said that if an accidental headbutt occurs, they'll go to the scorecards AFTER rd 4.
it happened during rd 3. it shouldve been a ND.
then TOney said he wants Klitchsko next. I started laughing. I cant wait to see Klitchko kick his @ss

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Toney is out of shape and couldn't given beat Rahman, I'd love to see him fight Kiltchko.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Klitschko is just so big that its impossible to win LOL, like you can't work your way in on him cuz of how big he is and hes fast enough to make it hard to box with him

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jeff lacy had a fight today against some mendoza guy. Lacy pulled a btich move and tackled the dude in the 8th round. But in the end he won so i guessed it paid off.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Im so pumped I got the fight tonight, Cotto vs. Margarito, cant wait to see it

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
That fight lived up to all the hype and then some, that was the best fight that I have ever seen live, there were some good fights on the classics channel with Ali, but it the modern era this is probably the best fight I've ever seen.

pacdiv

Reaction score
Margarito was too much. He was walking through Cotto's heavy shots. Remarkable.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That fight lived up to all the hype and then some, that was the best fight that I have ever seen live, there were some good fights on the classics channel with Ali, but it the modern era this is probably the best fight I've ever seen.
You may be just a lil too hyped

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TYO did you see the fight?
No i havent. But i respect your feeling .But i thin yor post fight hyped. Like when you threw watchin a fight and u say something a lil extreme cuz it was a good fight.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Yea but even still ive never been this hyped after any fight before, margarito was gettin smashed in the face over and over and walked right through it he felt no pain i dont know how he did it.

I dont know if we will see a rematch because IDK if cotto wants anymore of margarito, but i know he thinks he could have won he was very upset, maybe he will train his ass off and come back

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn!
MARGARITO!!!!!

who here seriously had him winning that fight?(lol if you know me, you know i did)
freakin' amazing.

i knew Cotto couldnt hang!!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
same
this was an amazing fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%