CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
don mcclean says hes the 4th or 5th best pg in the draft

Says he doesnt drive enough
Are we counting Fultz as a PG? All 4 of the top 4 could be studs. I'm not offended by that. Fifth is where he's losing me though.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
If the Celtics were smart they would trade #1 to the Bulls. They are landing Hayward with the Stevens card in play, the chance to play for a true contender, and exposure in Boston. IT-Hayward-Butler with the rest of their depth could be enough to get rolled in the NBA Finals as opposed to the ECF

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Are we counting Fultz as a PG? All 4 of the top 4 could be studs. I'm not offended by that. Fifth is where he's losing me though.
i put or 5th because i cant remember

And yes he counted fultz as a pg

BNC

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
If the Celtics were smart they would trade #1 to the Bulls. They are landing Hayward with the Stevens card in play, the chance to play for a true contender, and exposure in Boston. IT-Hayward-Butler with the rest of their depth could be enough to get rolled in the NBA Finals as opposed to the ECF
I'm sure their goal is to get smoked in the Finals and not actually win the title

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well it makes money to even be there haha

BNC

Reaction score
They're not doing what they're doing to make a couple extra million, they want Rings

BNC

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find 30 for 30s online?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Yes, they want to win titles
Obviously but the organization still makes money being close. I'm sure some organizations are satisfied just being close for now. Especially with the Warriors in the league. What are the chances there is a team better than that.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
God you're biased as fuck lol

Celtics have to trade Bradley or Smart to clear max space for Hayward. So once we sign him we have no additional cap space. So then to get Butler's $18M, you'd have to move Fultz, Crowder, and either Jaylen or Smart+Zizic, just to match salaries

So now your roster is Horford, Isaiah, Hayward, Butler, and.... ?? We'd have the worst bench in NBA history most likely. Not to mention the fact that Fultz has more value than Butler does rn. Makes no sense at all

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Im not saying Ntilinka is better than Ball but he does have crazy Giannis-esque potential due to his 7' wingspan

but this is a great draft for PGs

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Disney lose $90M in advertisement revenue as the result of the Finals only going 5 games. I wonder what their loss was for the entire postseason?

On average the league saw 87 playoff games prior to the new tv deal, but since that new deal the number became just 82. The networks paid a very hefty price for the rights to the NBA, and if multiple playoff series last lesser games than previously anticipated it will be bad for the networks and their return on investment.

BNC

Reaction score
These Finals saw the highest ratings since Jordan in 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%