2018 NBA Post-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if boston wins this next game i think theyll make the finals. some would say its pivotal for both teams

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Cabs win the title I will admit that Vince McMahon is definitely in charge of the NBA

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I dont get how Im so alone in this argument

Boston did not win Game 5... they were average at best. But Cleveland looked awful, and they definitely LOST Game 5. Lebron looked gassed and uninterested, TT+JR were useless, etc

If Boston plays well, they should win this game. I can just see them falling flat like they have in the other first quarters of the Cavs games
Hows the weather on the island

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's really people out there that watch LeBron do stuff like this and still insist he's "overrated" and "soft" and not as good as MJ

Give me a break

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
If the Cabs win the title I will admit that Vince McMahon is definitely in charge of the NBA

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Regardless of whether or not he wins any more titles, LeBron is the best overall basketball player this league has ever seen. One more title would force idiots to acknowledge he's just as good as MJ. 2 more would leave no doubt. Especially if they were with Cleveland

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Mexi said:
There's really people out there that watch LeBron do stuff like this and still insist he's "overrated" and "soft" and not as good as MJ

Give me a break
It's not as impressive to me because it seems like he saves these games only for when he really needs them. Why doesn't he do that before a series goes to 6? Any excuse about fatigue is irrelevant because he'd have less games to play if he'd close out a series quicker. It's like he wins when he feels like it and sometimes he doesn't really feel like it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wonder what people would say about MJ if he had cakewalks to the finals every year too.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron has the most series sweeps in NBA history

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Delirium said:
It's not as impressive to me because it seems like he saves these games only for when he really needs them. Why doesn't he do that before a series goes to 6? Any excuse about fatigue is irrelevant because he'd have less games to play if he'd close out a series quicker. It's like he wins when he feels like it and sometimes he doesn't really feel like it.
He pulled it out tonight so hell have the excuse if they lose tomorrow

Paulius

Reaction score
Just a reminder that at the age of 33, MJ won the scoring title, won an MVP, made all nba first defensive team, and played 40 minutes a night

Bumped those minutes to 43 in the playoffs, won the title and won a fmvp

Wasnt done, so went ahead and did all that again next year at the age of 34

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Delirium said:
This is ridiculous. Nobody is capable of a Herculean effort every night. He's 33 to boot

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Paulius said:
Just a reminder that at the age of 33, MJ won the scoring title, won an MVP, made all nba first defensive team, and played 40 minutes a night

Bumped those minutes to 43 in the playoffs, won the title and won a fmvp

Wasnt done, so went ahead and did all that again next year at the age of 34
Irrelevant because he was on an all time great team that had no serious threats in its way

Paulius

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Irrelevant because he was on an all time great team that had no serious threats in its way
So its MJs fault that the superteam LeGM built didnt work out

Gotchu

Paulius

Reaction score
Winning the scoring title, mvp, being on all defensive team, averaging 32 a game, playing 40 minutes a game at the age of 33 is all irrelevant tho if its something done better than what Lebrons doing

Lol oh man. Comical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%