Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best pick of the day will be Pat White to the Vikings, 4th Round

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pats need a shutdown corner, hell just a corner, and a LB, preferably one who could play both inside and outside

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really just want Orakpo to drop to #10. Hes so sick and because I know the 49ers won't get to get Crabtree.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Browns need a linebacker or two, a defensive end, a WR or two and a future RB, maybe a right side linemen or a center for the future as well, but we could address that next year. Also I heard the Browns are trying to deal for Ronnie Brown so it would get rid of the RB need.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not a draft with anything close to the caliber of player that we saw in the Bush-Vince-Leinart class...but a ton of interesting story lines.

Interested in seeing if the Eagles can trade for the veteran playmaker at WR they feel they are missing. Though I doubt Anquan Boldin is moved today, I believe that there is a chance Ocho Cinco could be.

Dallas having no 1st round pick is also interesting in that imagining Jerry Jones doing absolutely nothing for the first 7 hours of the draft is just too hard to do.

What does Denver do at QB? If anything....

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Interested in seeing if the Eagles can trade for the veteran playmaker at WR they feel they are missing. Though I doubt Anquan Boldin is moved today, I believe that there is a chance Ocho Cinco could be.
Why would they trade?

What about Harrison or Holt?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Lets go get a big time WR or move up and get one. A LB would be nice as well who can cover screens and RB's out of the backfield.

Our team is pretty much set, just need to add depth and a good WR.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would they trade?

What about Harrison or Holt?
Holt is on the Jags now.

plus, they need a future stud -- Boldin is still young.

I think since the Cards dropped the asking price, the Eagles will get.

If Crabtree falls past #5, then there will be mad rush by teams to trade up.. Bet on it

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us

vikesfan

Reaction score
Going to the draft party at the Vikings practice complex (winter park). So I won't be here while the draft is going on. I'm hoping the Vikings address 3 needs, wide receiver, right tackle, and cornerback.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Pray Matt Stafford if He Bustes people are gonna be like fck ryan leaf 41.7m dollars wow you better live up to expectations I don't wanna see him bust. Wanna wish you luck Matthew and I hope you have a good GREAT career, and I mean it.

VC15

Reaction score
As long as the Eagles don't get Boldin, then I'm fine. We have ten picks to fill three needs, so I'm not too worried.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never thought of it but Boldin could be traded during this draft oh sh!t

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KC star
The Chiefs are reportedly "trying hard" to trade down and recently offered the No. 3 overall pick to Detroit, but were turned down.
The deal would've sent the No. 3 pick and Kansas City's fourth-rounder for the Lions' No. 20 pick and the No. 33 pick. The Lions can't afford to sign Matt Stafford, then the No. 3 overall pick, so it was an easy decision.
There is a report of a possibility from ESPN of Dorsey getting traded to ATL for the 21st pick and 90th overall

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-7-3...l-possible.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%