Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

vs.

Notes:
- Cardinals first ever Superbowl appearance.
- Steelers try for NFL record 6th Superbowl win.
- Jennifer Hudson to sing National Anthem.
- Faith Hill to sing pregame.
- Bruce Springsteen to sing at halftime.​

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I will laugh so hard if the Ravens make a comeback (which I doubt happens anyways lol).

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like I said in the playoff thread this matchup doesn't do much for me. Seems like a boring matchup. I mean sure Arizona has an exciting offense vs. Steelers great defense but I mean it just doesn't do anything for me.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
someones very high on themselves today... the game's not even over yet you premature bastard.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
It may not be that big of a superbowl, but you can definitely make it seem big. Arizona is a huge underdog and have been chosen to lose in every matchup they've had. If Arizona wins the SB I think it will be a superbowl to remember.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
What would the penalty be? lol
Well it looked like helmet-to-helmet live and by the way the defender grabbed his helmet after the hit. But after looking at it in slow motion a few times I don't think it should have been a penalty.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well it looked like helmet-to-helmet live and by the way the defender grabbed his helmet after the hit. But after looking at it in slow motion a few times I don't think it should have been a penalty.
I dont think there is such thing as helmet to helmet when it's a ball carrier up field.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like I said in the playoff thread this matchup doesn't do much for me. Seems like a boring matchup. I mean sure Arizona has an exciting offense vs. Steelers great defense but I mean it just doesn't do anything for me.
its like Seattle vs. Pittsburgh all over again
Steelers will win in that fashion too

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
This is what I mean by the Steelers being a mean team. It's football and sh/t happens but every time I watch them play someones getting carried off the field on a stretcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%