After Andrew Luck...

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Also, What about Dan Persa? Dude jumped out to me last year before his injury. Could be a Matt Schaub type QB in the league.

swoosh

Reaction score
So lemme guess.. because you see it.. its right?

Everybody has their own opinion about shit.
It's not just me seeing it. It's practically everyone seeing it.

How do you even come to the perception that he doesn't put a team on his back? I mean, seriously, wtf? lol

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
It's not just me seeing it. It's practically everyone seeing it.

How do you even come to the perception that he doesn't put a team on his back? I mean, seriously, wtf? lol
His team has did what? Oh wait.. Nothing.

Everytime I watch Barkley I come away unimpressed. I never really got the hype with the kid. Ever.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Everytime I watch Barkley I come away unimpressed. I never really got the hype with the kid. Ever.
He plays at USC....that right there is gonna get you hype.

swoosh

Reaction score

I'm still waiting for you to give me a valid reason for your perception of him not having "it" or "putting a team on his back."

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for you to give me a valid reason for your perception of him not having "it" or "putting a team on his back."
Are you serious right now?

Very few QBs in the NFL have the It factor.

Andrew Luck is the only one in the draft that has it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
And you're basing this off what? Why doesn't he have it?
Because I've watched him? Just the way he carries himself.. I dont see the It factor..

You act like you're the only person here to watch him.

TTN2810

Reaction score
What's your definition of the it factor? On field play? Off field attitude? Confidence?

swoosh

Reaction score
Because I've watched him? Just the way he carries himself.. I dont see the It factor..

You act like you're the only person here to watch him.
Do you realize how stupid you sound right now? You're throwing out random claims that don't fit Barkley whatsoever.

I get it, you don't like Barkley, but he has all the "it" traits. The leadership, demeanor, smarts, IQ, etc.

Of course I'm not the only person here to watch him, but I've seen a shitload of him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
What's your definition of the it factor? On field play? Off field attitude? Confidence?
Just the way he handles himself period.. all of that into one.

If Barkley had the it factor people wouldn't be say he'd bust.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Do you realize how stupid you sound right now? You're throwing out random claims that don't fit Barkley whatsoever.

I get it, you don't like Barkley, but he has all the "it" traits. The leadership, demeanor, smarts, IQ, etc.

Of course I'm not the only person here to watch him, but I've seen a shitload of him.

That's what she said.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score

Well apparently... anybody that doesn't agree with you is "Stupid"

Surprised I haven't pulled the "Sample Size" card on you for Barkley. You know in your eyes, you need atleast 10 years to say something is legit.

swoosh

Reaction score
Well apparently... anybody that doesn't agree with you is "Stupid"

Surprised I haven't pulled the "Sample Size" card on you for Barkley. You know in your eyes, you need atleast 10 years to say something is legit.
I couldn't care less if someone agrees or not. Most people don't when it comes to prospects. However, you've yet to make any sense and have just thrown out a bunch of random claims that don't fit Barkley one bit.

You wanna go back to sample size? Where the Jags > Steelers because they had the better record after one game? How's that working out for you? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%